• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golf lessons

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach changed everything, from set-up, to grip, shoulder turn (more steep), and hand path...I got most of that down but occasionally forget something...now I need to start the downswing with a hip bump to start transferring the weight to the ball of my lead foot and shallow out the club...that is not going well..at all.
It so hard to change everything and not end up with a massive case of analysis paralysis.
This one piece drill helped me when I started hitting the ball fat. And that is because the weight is not transferring right

There is a lot of videos on this but this one with Anika Sorenstam's sister is the most simple and quick I have seen.
It's 10 years old but better than these golf instruction parasites on YouTube who make every video 18 minutes long solely for the ad revenue.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd lesson today. Hope I can get better at my weight transfer to start the downswing.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...that was interesting. Not only does he want me to start my downswing with a hip bump, he wants my hips to move three inches towards the target before letting my arms fall. That doesn't sound far until you try moving those three inches. So basically it's like trying to hit a low outside fastball.

I see where this is going...eventually learning to push up from the ground to generate more power and speed...or as he calls it "jumping"

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...that was interesting. Not only does he want me to start my downswing with a hip bump, he wants my hips to move three inches towards the target before letting my arms fall. That doesn't sound far until you try moving those three inches. So basically it's like trying to hit a low outside fastball.

I see where this is going...eventually learning to push up from the ground to generate more power and speed...or as he calls it "jumping"
I'll say a prayer for you.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been going to Golftec for two years. It’s amazing how much my swing has changed. I’m actually embarrassed to look at the videos from the first ones. I highly recommend it although its

After two years my swing is effortless, I’ve gained 20 yards and I hit the ball straight nearly every time.

to expand on that: my 7 iron before was about 130-140 when I hit the ball straight, which rarely happened. I would tend to his fat shots off the heel and push/shank a lot of them. Now 160-165 with an occasional miss off the toe or a little thin. If you plotted each of my shots on the driving range they would be all over the place. Now most of them are in a tight group. I can even hit my 3-wood clean off the turf, something I could never do before.