• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golden Tate tweets steelers

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting, but that article hardly puts the rumor to rest. That NYPost article is extremely poorly written if it's true. They have a couple of the quotes attributed to the wrong people for one. For example, there is a quote that is intended to be Tate defending himself which says "I did not have an affair with Wilson's wife....." but then its followed by "Wilson writes". So was it Tate saying it, or Wilson writing it? And they do it again with a Tate quote that they then say was written by Percy Harvin. Seems odd considering that kind of stuff should never slip by an Editor at a place like the NYPost. It just makes the article seem suspicious.

Plus, when Tate was a rookie he got in trouble for breaking into a donut place in Seattle and grabbing a donut. It was just a dumb stunt that he did with some friends when they were out drinking. Anyway I teased Tate on Twitter about it and he actually responded back to me. It was written in that Ebonics style that some black people use where they write their message with same intonations as they would if they were speaking it, and it looked nothing like the proper English allegedly used by Tate in that NYPost article. Not saying he is incapable of writing in proper English, but he sure didn't write that way when he personally responded to me on Twitter that day. Check out his twitter feed yourself to see how he writes. Golden Tate (@ShowtimeTate) | Twitter

And last thing, Wilson is a devout bible thumper who takes marriage very serious. He famously wouldn't even have pre-marital sex with his new wife Ciara. But, something made him divorce his ex-wife. And the divorce happened coincidentally right after the rumors of Tate schlupping his wife. So that doesn't prove shit, but it definitely makes that rumor seem more plausible.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben needs to be smart about where he throws the ball, which SHOULD come with age and play time, but it seems like his accuracy has taken a steep downturn the last 3-4 years. But you're right, we need a mix of vets and youth but a 10 year vet with a tude problem isn't the vet we need.
wheres this attitude problem your referencing?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben needs to be smart about where he throws the ball, which SHOULD come with age and play time, but it seems like his accuracy has taken a steep downturn the last 3-4 years. But you're right, we need a mix of vets and youth but a 10 year vet with a tude problem isn't the vet we need.

what the fuck are you talking about? what "attitude problem"?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime someone gives themself a nickname like "Showtime" has an attitude/ego problem and we have had enough of that on this team to last a long time.

we're not going to be scouring the Church leagues for our next vet possession FA receiver, this "attitude problem" you're conjuring up is nonsense.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're not going to be scouring the Church leagues for our next vet possession FA receiver, this "attitude problem" you're conjuring up is nonsense.

In my opinion, Golden Tate has an attitude/ego problem and shouldn't not be on this team because we've dealt with enough of that already. Noone gave him the nickname "Showtime". He gave it to himself. He's obviously got the attitude that he's really good, even though he's really not. He's a great player on field but we have had so many off the field issues with our guys already, I don't think we should take the chance.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, Golden Tate has an attitude/ego problem and shouldn't not be on this team because we've dealt with enough of that already. Noone gave him the nickname "Showtime". He gave it to himself. He's obviously got the attitude that he's really good, even though he's really not. He's a great player on field but we have had so many off the field issues with our guys already, I don't think we should take the chance.

How do you know that some other people didn't give him the nickname "showtime" and that he actually gave it to himself? I mean you might be right, but I'd like to know how you know that with such certainty.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait...you say "he's got the attitude that he's really good, even though he's really not." And then, in the very next sentence, you say, "he's a great player on the field..."

lol, terry, are you fucking serious with this shit?? Now do you see why people roll their eyes at your posts?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tate probably did bang Wilson's wife.

Wilson, to his credit, dropped that chick like a bad habit before he signed the big contract.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he recently tweet something about wanting to be in New England?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes like bell trying to drum up interest

Exactly... So people shouldn't act like he truly wants to play anywhere since it's just him trying to get a job...