• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golden Tate tweets steelers

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still living off the glory of the famous "Fail Mary Pass".

You mean the 100% legit catch where a bunch of stupid ass fans were saying that some GB douche had possession in the air with two feet off the ground? Cool story, bro.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player off the field means he's good in the community of the cities he plays in. His Golden Future foundation does wonders Vets. You should look it up sometime.

Also, I don't think he's an excellent player. He is an okay player and that depends on who is throwing him the football. Yes, 2014 to 2017 was really good but that's because he had a QB (Matt Stafford) who just slings the ball around and puts up about 4,200 to 5,000 yards each season. When he was in Seattle, with a QB (Russell Wilson) who usually ran the ball instead of forcing the ball somewhere because he could only rely on his arm, he didn't put up those numbers. Wilson put up about 3,000-4,000 yards each season when Tate was playing there. While Ben can sling it like Stafford does, Tate would be a possible 3rd or 4th option because Ben also has JuJu, Washington, Conner, Switzer and McDonald. What we would have to pay Tate, or should I say what he would expect to be paid, doesn't equal good ROI in my opinion.

uh, trust me, if tate joins the team, he is NOT going to be behind washington on the depth chart. i'm alarmed that you're a steelers fan and you actually believe this nonsense. he's excellent in that he moves the chains, he has very good hands and he can take hits and pop right back up. not to mention his route running can be counted on.

i'm guessing you've actually paid very little attention to him in his career

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tate signs with the Steelers. He better grow a blonde mustache or I will be disappointed.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn it was Percy Harvin who banged Russell's wife. Either way, I remember the shiner that Tate got from the little psycho before the Superbowl.

Golden_Tate_Percy_Harvin_Fight_Super_Bowl_Week_Black_Eye_Photo.jpg

One asshole beating up another asshole.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the 100% legit catch where a bunch of stupid ass fans were saying that some GB douche had possession in the air with two feet off the ground? Cool story, bro.

Don't even acknowledge that stupid fuck face.

He's more in the tank for the Packers than any person that claims to be a Cowboys fan should ever be. Or any Packer fan for that matter.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh, trust me, if tate joins the team, he is NOT going to be behind washington on the depth chart. i'm alarmed that you're a steelers fan and you actually believe this nonsense. he's excellent in that he moves the chains, he has very good hands and he can take hits and pop right back up. not to mention his route running can be counted on.

You would be incorrect. It IS possible for people to disagree with you, ya know.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it all depends on what Tate's agent will be asking for him. If it's something reasonable, he's a solid secondary receiver behind Juju. He has good hands, runs good routes and can move the chains. I still think he would be a great fit in Indy behind Hilton, though.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it all depends on what Tate's agent will be asking for him. If it's something reasonable, he's a solid secondary receiver behind Juju. He has good hands, runs good routes and can move the chains. I still think he would be a great fit in Indy behind Hilton, though.

I could really see how he and JuJu would be dynamic Together but you’re right. It depends on the money.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Unless in offseason workouts washington has shown a lot. However, they very well could and probably will play Washington outside and Tate in the slog of this occurred. Which would render tate 3rd on the depth, but not in real life