• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going to ease back into the forums

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get my head back on straight after the rigged super bowl loss. Been focusing on the Johnny Depp trial and reading the writings of Joe Biden, anything to take my mind off of football. Things just aren't the same, used to following a losing team with no expectations, and now the Bengals have all of these high expectations. I've been yo-yo dieting and needless to say, I've gained a few pounds. Started back running and doing street calisthenics......................Thanks, and shout outs to "thats good money" on the youtube for helping me to get my figure back. Anyway, hoping to make a comeback, mentally and physically, on here sometime before the start of preseason.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've just about given up on football. When the Pats signed Cam Neutron, I gave up on them. I have already moved to Delaware, so I wanted a closer team. I've always liked the Redskins. But, the name change, Carson Wentz and everything connected to Dan Snyder has soured me on them, too.

Besides, the NFL has too many perpetually sucky teams. Every rules change makes the game more boring. TV doesn't show cheerleaders anymore. They've begun spreading out the TV coverage to pay services, so eventually free TV will be all Jets/Jags and Eagles/Giants games.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup Momma Chaney. Great to have your mind back posting on this forum. It's very rare that you are wrong and it makes a lot of sense that it took a rigged super bowl for it to happen this most previous time. Don't let it keep you down. We all know you're the brains around here.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get my head back on straight after the rigged super bowl loss. Been focusing on the Johnny Depp trial and reading the writings of Joe Biden, anything to take my mind off of football. Things just aren't the same, used to following a losing team with no expectations, and now the Bengals have all of these high expectations. I've been yo-yo dieting and needless to say, I've gained a few pounds. Started back running and doing street calisthenics......................Thanks, and shout outs to "thats good money" on the youtube for helping me to get my figure back. Anyway, hoping to make a comeback, mentally and physically, on here sometime before the start of preseason.
Rigged
giphy-29.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrschaney I kind of feel this belongs in your Road to the Super Bowl thread you started a while back. What do you think? Merge?