• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going Camping

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i started this season in Charlotte and will make the other bookend in Orlando today. Tickets were half price on stub hub and looks like they are not even selling seats on the upper decks. Tickets were more expensive for Youngstown State.

First real look at Allison and Lowe. I hope we play to win.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If will was here we would be up by 2 touchdowns.

Allison is making me wish Chuginoff stayed

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If will was here we would be up by 2 touchdowns.

Allison is making me wish Chuginoff stayed
We are seeing the fruit of going after tranfers.......no loyalty. If Grier had played Jennings and cajuste would have...with them on the field, wvu would be up by 30, instead.......this. allison is not even looking at sills.....sad

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey!! Finally got it to sills

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous waste of a chance to score with the third down play......offensive guru my ass

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camping World Stadium made MPS look like the super dome. 41k fans was the smallest crowd to watch WVU this year.
I could not believe that I just watched a team that was 2 plays from being in the playoff. Uninspired performance.
If only our defenders made the first tackle and our QB to throw an accurate pass this game could have been different.
Without Will, I did not expect to win but I was hoping to see a future in our young QBs. Based on last night the future looks bleak.
I have Zero excitement for next year.
Should have played golf instead of camping.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to defend Jack. He's way better than Chuggs. We did score.

I agree that next year looks bleak. There was little heart out there. A few guys played hard and it was clear. Esepically with the lack of effort from so many.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that next year looks bleak. There was little heart out there. A few guys played hard and it was clear. Esepically with the lack of effort from so many.

Yea I agree, 1st start, Guru calling plays that are terrible for his skill set, Sills not targeted enough, super secret trick plays that would have been difficult for seasoned groups to pull off much less new faces playing together...sigh

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that next year looks bleak. There was little heart out there. A few guys played hard and it was clear. Esepically with the lack of effort from so many.[/QUOTE

I'll stop with the Chuggs comparison. Allison was at least throwing in the direction of the same colored jerseys.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stop with the Chuggs comparison. Allison was at least throwing in the direction of the same colored jerseys.
Poor Chuggs shouldn't have been playing last year. if we were going wildcat anyway Crest should have gotten the call but judging that mess plus this bowl guru thinks black QB's shouldn't play QB I guess:noidea:. Crest isnt a great passer (neither was Chuggs) and is 5X the athlete Chuggs was and would have still been able to keep defenses honest with his arm.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Chuggs shouldn't have been playing last year. if we were going wildcat anyway Crest should have gotten the call but judging that mess plus this bowl guru thinks black QB's shouldn't play QB I guess:noidea:. Crest isnt a great passer (neither was Chuggs) and is 5X the athlete Chuggs was and would have still been able to keep defenses honest with his arm.
I agree just poor coaching.