• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going back to the B1G Championship Game!

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds:

Ziggy Socky, Ziggy Socky, Hoy, Hoy, Hoy

Congratulations to the Spartans on the Legends Division Championship

GG-GW-GS

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just like to offer my condolences in advance. As much as I'd like to see MSU crowned the Big Integer champion (I have selfish reasons as we're your only blemish on the record) you know there is no way that the referees are going to allow MSU to keep OSU out of the BCS Championship game. You thought the PI calls in our game were ticky tack, just you wait (remember that was a Big 10 crew calling them on you). If the joke of a punishment for the OSU players' behavior in the Michigan game are any indication, the call has come down from on high to secure an OSU win and allow the Urban Meyer legend to grow.

Congrats on a fine season, and I think your team is better than OSU, but I sense the screw job to end all screw jobs coming your way.

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have that concern, but after Jim Delany publically gave Urban and OSU a blowjob (aka lack of suspensions) I think the scrutiny on the officials will be so severe that it may be too hard for them to put the fix in without everyone calling :bullshit:. A win that is perceived to be one obtained through cheating will help the SEC champ jump OSU in the BCS rankings. If OSU has to pass they will lose!