• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goff and McVay article

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every straight guy would pipe his girlfriend. Hell probably every straight male would pipe some dude's girlfriend if a) she's under 120, b) not related, c) isn't made up of 50%+ plastic.

This might be the most, "WELL DUH!?" reported 'news' of all time.

Now, if we want a REAL topic, would you pipe Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter? Everyone was so high on Hermoine but IMO Myrtle would've been my target because she seems easy, moans (lol obviously), and you can't get her pregnant. Harry was so fucking concerned about that stupid golden egg, he missed out on the real prize.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually my point was Goff saying something like this is a turnoff. What other starting QB on a winning team says this stuff? I know that some teams are trying to change the NFL's perception but being a playboy QB does not get you far. It's hard to stay focused on winning consistently while partying. Maybe that could be why the rams have been playing like crap in December. Goff was living it up from all the winning.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you hate the Rams as much as Colin Cowherd loves Lebron, bringing up some article from 6 month ago is proof of that

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other starting QB on a winning team says this stuff?

What other starting QB can?

I don't much pay attention to the wives of athletes and their bosses and I don't really think it's kosher.

But the youngsters these days have no class. And it seems to be OK by them. You see it here all the time.

For fuck sakes the fucking Great Pumpkin, The Fearless Leader calls women Horseface.

But don't kneel..... Heaven forbid you should kneel....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually my point was Goff saying something like this is a turnoff. What other starting QB on a winning team says this stuff? I know that some teams are trying to change the NFL's perception but being a playboy QB does not get you far. It's hard to stay focused on winning consistently while partying. Maybe that could be why the rams have been playing like crap in December. Goff was living it up from all the winning.

Playing like crap? Maybe in the Eagles game (and that game goes to OT if not for the late fumbled punt IMO). The others were losses to the Saints at NO and the Bears at Chicago, all single digit losses. Saints lost two home games, a surprise one in week 1 to the Bucs and the basically forfeited game in week 17 to the Panthers with everyone important sitting out. The Bears lost 1 home game (to the Patriots by 7). The Rams have been winning otherwise, but never dominantly (except against the bottom of the league). They are a strong playoff team, but no sure thing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing like crap? Maybe in the Eagles game (and that game goes to OT if not for the late fumbled punt IMO). The others were losses to the Saints at NO and the Bears at Chicago, all single digit losses. Saints lost two home games, a surprise one in week 1 to the Bucs and the basically forfeited game in week 17 to the Panthers with everyone important sitting out. The Bears lost 1 home game (to the Patriots by 7). The Rams have been winning otherwise, but never dominantly (except against the bottom of the league). They are a strong playoff team, but no sure thing.
must of been a big issue, since they got to the NFCCG

Nicki

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This news is as old as Jimmy G taking a **** star out