• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

God Damn Time Warner..............

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the bullshit wage wars betwixt Time Warner and my local NBC affiliate, it is now blocked out and I can't watch the Packers game.

Greedy bastids

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the bullshit wage wars betwixt Time Warner and my local NBC affiliate, it is now blocked out and I can't watch the Packers game.

Greedy bastids

Try streaming, unless you're on a phone or something.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greedy bastids

Uh, how is Time Warner greedy? CBS wants more money for a shit channel. They are using the NFL games...

I have no dog in the fight, I stopped watching TV years ago. I would side with Time Warner in this one though. The tactics used by CBS prove to me they are 100% in the wrong. Why would they start an all out PR campaign before this actually became a problem? Time Warners PR Campaign was in response. That alone would lead me to believe CBS is up to something.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could buy an air antenna or the games are shown in Spanish on telemundo on Time Warner. You didn't try very hard if you missed tonight's game.