• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Broncos = New 2019 addition?

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been two days now since Boise State head football coach Bryan Harsin tweeted "Go Broncos" as a message that a new player for the 2019 team had been added to the team. Boise State related fan sites - and some in the media - have concluded that this means a new (unknown) commit has been added to the team. Yet no player has been identified as that player (for two full days now).

I could be waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off on this but my THEORY is that the player in question here is actually one who is already known. That being Josh Booker-Brown. I say that because Josh Booker-Brown tweeted about 2 weeks ago that he was a Boise State 2019 COMMIT. But until he signed the paperwork he was not an official Boise State football player.

Then, on June 10th, Josh Booker-Brown tweeted that it was official with a tweet on his twitter account:

Josh Booker~Brown (@thereal4one) | Twitter

The very next day - on June 11th - is when Bryan Harsin tweeted out his "Go Broncos" to signal a new addition for the 2019 Boise State football team. My THEORY is that he was referring to Josh Booker-Brown here.

That's my THEORY on this. But it is just that...........a theory. Only time will tell if that is the case tho.

Last edited:

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cravens played in only one game for Utah last season so he will be a RS Freshman in 2019 at Boise State - but - unless I'm mistaken again he will have to sit-out the 2019 season at Boise State due to him transferring from Utah to Boise State.