• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me two breakout players

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty self explanatory. Give me two players that you think will breakout this year.

I will start

Kenny Clark - easy one to call here
Josh Jackson - I think we finally have alot of talent in the DB room plus Williams and House can bring some vet experience.

I think our defense might finally be able to not be bottom tier. We will miss Jake Ryan but hopefully Morrison can bring some aggressiveness in the middle.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brice -- he'll get his chance to start this year and show he's more than just a huge hitter. He may have broken out last year, but not getting enough snaps and the injury prevented it. With Burnett gone, he'll have a big year.

Jamaal Williams -- he'll make a big jump in year two and be the leading team rusher.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll pick 2 I haven't seen yet.

1. Oren Burks. With Morrison most likely starting next to Blake maybe there's a chance to see him line up as some sort of hybrid safety for a snap here and there.

2. Jake Kumerow. Granted he's not a roster lock but something about this guy just screams clutch to me. Probably totally wrong but there it is.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brice -- he'll get his chance to start this year and show he's more than just a huge hitter. He may have broken out last year, but not getting enough snaps and the injury prevented it. With Burnett gone, he'll have a big year.

Jamaal Williams -- he'll make a big jump in year two and be the leading team rusher.

I didn't do so well with these predictions. Better luck next year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do so well with these predictions. Better luck next year.
None of us really did. Clark was an easy pick but that man is a monster.