• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giroux update?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word how he is responding?
I heard Shenn is almost ready to come back

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think G will be on the shelf for awhile. Exact time, not sure. It's weird because one day he is fine and then the next day he has a headache. I hope Homer is very cautious with G. On another note, just got my Winter Classic Giroux jersey yesterday. The UPS dude had a Sabres hat on and I just laughed. I thanked him for handling the package with care. And then I told him it was a Flyers Giroux jersey. He went off with a frown. What a day. :rockon:

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I read somewhere they are struggling to keep him off the ice. He wants to get back in ASAP obviously. I hope they take their time with him. He's way to valuable to loose for an entire season.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere they are struggling to keep him off the ice. He wants to get back in ASAP obviously. I hope they take their time with him. He's way to valuable to loose for an entire season.

I believe it. Can you imagine how competitive this kid is, especially knowing that he's dominating the league and has this strong of a supporting cast? I'm sure he is anxious to say the least.

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe it. Can you imagine how competitive this kid is, especially knowing that he's dominating the league and has this strong of a supporting cast? I'm sure he is anxious to say the least.

I was saying in another thread (all star game) that imagine if he had Bobby Ryan or someone that plays similar to Hartnell but actually had hands and didn't wall down every other shift. The kid is amazing. Jagr is to thank for him taking this next step I believe. As much as Jagr is happy to have G, G is benefiting greatly.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, G knows where to put the puck at all times and how to get it there, but if he's playing with guys that don't know what to do with it when they get it, then he's not going to be very successful.

Jagr knows what to do with that puck and Hartnell at least knows to crash the net...lol