• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giroux injures neck

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre LeBrun‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Claude Giroux via text message says he'll be ``fine.'' Agent Pat Brisson says decision to have Giroux go see Dr. Carrick is precautionary

Still, you can imagine Flyers' brass reaction when they heard Giroux suffered the neck injury...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Claude Giroux via text message says he'll be ``fine.'' Agent Pat Brisson says decision to have Giroux go see Dr. Carrick is precautionary

Still, you can imagine Flyers' brass reaction when they heard Giroux suffered the neck injury...

no doubt.. they said a few days ago that it was just a neck stinger though.. not sure what a neck stinger is, but they did say 'just a' so i assume that means he'll be alright

aside from voracek, coming back to the states to rehab is pretty common.. hagelin is coming back to deal w/ a shoulder and.. i wanna say jamie benn or someone else came home to rehab something too.. i forget who it was though

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this yesterday on the bullshit thread. Yep, told Tox that my sports team suck in a nutshell.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FLying overseas to see Crosby's head doctor does not fill me with optimism of any sort. Maybe this will put Ed Snider over the edge and tell Bettman to end this now. He may not be able to single handedly move this lockout on, but he can get the ball rolling.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last i saw he was hangin out in atlanta to get checked on.. i believe the visit went well.. giroux and his agent have continued to say there's nothing to worry about

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last i saw he was hangin out in atlanta to get checked on.. i believe the visit went well.. giroux and his agent have continued to say there's nothing to worry about[/QUOTE]

the last I heard-it was a "kink" in his neck.The Flyers are definitely gonna have him checked out,as a precaution.