• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gift for a golf enthusiast

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time venturing into this forum so I thought I might ask a question regarding a gift for a golf enthusiast. I myself am just getting into it, but my dad has golfed pretty much every weekend for the past 5-7 years. He has his group of buddies that go out all the time.

To my knowledge he has a really nice set of clubs, lots of gadgets, like range finder, etc. In the past I've gotten him some golf shoes, but I'd like to step it up this time.

Is there anything new and/or cool that I could potentially get him. Could be anything really, including clubs or equipment. I'm looking at a $200 price range, but flexible depending on how awesome the gift could be.

If anyone could help with any suggestions on stuff I could get for him, that would be much appreciated.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cop out answer would be a gift card at a golf store.
You might need to delve into how his game is going right now, if you want to venture into getting a him a gift(save the receipt). For that, you have to be willing to ask him to talk about his game. Warning, we golfers can talk and talk and talk about our games, until the poor listener is on the floor, begging for mercy.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time venturing into this forum so I thought I might ask a question regarding a gift for a golf enthusiast. I myself am just getting into it, but my dad has golfed pretty much every weekend for the past 5-7 years. He has his group of buddies that go out all the time.

To my knowledge he has a really nice set of clubs, lots of gadgets, like range finder, etc. In the past I've gotten him some golf shoes, but I'd like to step it up this time.

Is there anything new and/or cool that I could potentially get him. Could be anything really, including clubs or equipment. I'm looking at a $200 price range, but flexible depending on how awesome the gift could be.

If anyone could help with any suggestions on stuff I could get for him, that would be much appreciated.

A whore after every round used to work for Tiger. $200 could go a long way here.

....and if you can find it, my favorite instruction book ever written. Funny 'cause I'm part way through the Feherty show on Hale.

db_file_img_109412_265xauto.jpg

So, whore, book...that's all I got.

Reactions: DUB

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home

saw this on display last year at the WI State Fair

pretty cool

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lessons from a pro, if he's struggling with his game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockbottomgolf.com has some pretty cheap things and they are good!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Short Par 4

You usually get a shirt/jacket and pants/shorts. I've gotten some pretty cool spikeless golf shoes before too. It's nice for stuff you usually wouldn't consider getting.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A whore after every round used to work for Tiger. $200 could go a long way here.

....and if you can find it, my favorite instruction book ever written. Funny 'cause I'm part way through the Feherty show on Hale.

db_file_img_109412_265xauto.jpg

So, whore, book...that's all I got.
I prefer Hogan's 5 Lessons. It has helped my game immensely.

71tR3kYWYxL.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lessons from a pro, if he's struggling with his game.

Winner. If he's all set with equipment/apparel, this is probably the best gift he could receive.