• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gibson Is Gone

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of WVU fans on various boards favoring Belk.

He was a good recruiter on a staff that had few of them. But, what did he do with his CB’s that let’s you believe he could coach worth a damn?

Our CB’s truly struggled the past two years.

As far as Gibby, I was never impressed with him. Hated when he was the safeties coach under Rich. Hated that he was brought back to WVU. Hated when he was named DC.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck, Gibby. Thanks for your tenure here, career wise, you probably should have taken the Ga SO HC gig that was offered a few years ago.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is NC State going to the 3-3-5

HCNB needs to design some short crossing patterns.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of WVU fans on various boards favoring Belk.

He was a good recruiter on a staff that had few of them. But, what did he do with his CB’s that let’s you believe he could coach worth a damn?

Our CB’s truly struggled the past two years.

As far as Gibby, I was never impressed with him. Hated when he was the safeties coach under Rich. Hated that he was brought back to WVU. Hated when he was named DC.

Belk went with Dana to, I think Belk did a good job with the corners he was given, I don't care how good you coach, you can not do anything if there is no talent there. I think he was a good recruiter to. I do like it looks as if Brown is cleaning the entire house, starting out fresh.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are in for the 4-2...not much different than what we were doing before...but its gonna be a lot more aggressive...see TCU