• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Giants @ Seahawks, 3:05 CST

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell happen to the crossing routes? I see KC using it on almost every play and gain chunks of yards. Our TE's have become invisible. They better use this game to get the hell out of the funk or they will be a 1 and done in the playoffs.
I think it has more to do with RW looking for the big play too much since he's had his new toy in, DK... The average time he had in the pocket last week was 3.4 seconds according to Brock Huard... Yet, he was still sacked 5x's... We were 4-13 on 3rd down... Brock thinks that RW is trying for the big play far too much and isn't taking what he's given at times... His sacks are putting us in 2nd/3rd and long, which makes it tougher on us... Hitting the crossing plays, throwing short more often like you said will eventually ensure that those big plays to DK are there... RW was doing that earlier in the season now he's trying to do it too much...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has more to do with RW looking for the big play too much since he's had his new toy in, DK... The average time he had in the pocket last week was 3.4 seconds according to Brock Huard... Yet, he was still sacked 5x's... We were 4-13 on 3rd down... Brock thinks that RW is trying for the big play far too much and isn't taking what he's given at times... His sacks are putting us in 2nd/3rd and long, which makes it tougher on us... Hitting the crossing plays, throwing short more often like you said will eventually ensure that those big plays to DK are there... RW was doing that earlier in the season now he's trying to do it too much...
I think that might be spot on.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems about right. I'm not sure where Russ's head is at times and seems like he's trying to do too much instead of making the smart throws. He needs to realize DK isn't going to always win those 50/50 jump balls but hitting TL on crossing with his speed is just as devastating to a defense.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the play calling has been very uninspiring and i think even Wilson feels it. This is an explosive offense and we got two big issues right now, Wilson and the Play calling. They Both need to get out of this funk ( Wilson and Schottenheimer ).