• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Giants @ Seahawks, 3:05 CST

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have rather taken a hammer to the balls than watched that game.

But the result here today pretty much tells you all you need to know about this team going forward. This team will not win a playoff game and I will be shocked if they beat SF or LA.

The Giants have an underrated defense but 12 fucking points? LOL.

Once again Seattle is the leagues worst good team.

Oh, and double LOL at the dudes on special teams who couldn't just fall on the fucking ball on the blocked punt. Took three guys to all fuck up and fumble it out the end zone. Gave up 5 points there. And wouldn't you know they lose by 5.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Fucking Pissed off.

EVERY GOD DAMN WEEK ITS THE FUCKING SAME OLE SHIT. I've been seeing it and calling it.

It doesn't work to Sleep walk offensively and expect to win it in the 4th Quarter. IT WORKED IN ONE GAME, WHOPPED D DOO.

THIS IS A TEAM THAT WE SHOULD HAVE PUT 40 ON.

There should be no excuses for this but I'm sure that you guys will find some. You always do!!!!
Nah, Giants D is underrated. 20 points should not have been a problem though.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol that was close .... A lucky tip there and we get it ... But bottom line, right now, this is not a Super Bowl caliber team, I think we all know that.... BUT, teams can find there groove, teams do build chemistry at the right time, so not all is lost, but it’s not looking good ... We just aren’t consistent with anything right now...
Definitely not super bowl caliber. Honestly I don't think this team ever was. Started the year hot on offense, but I think a lot of that was covid related, other defenses not having time to practice together, etc.

This looks like the exact same Seahawks team from the last 4-5 years. It's a decent team, capable of being a good team at times. They'll make the playoffs, have a good shot to win the wild card game, but won't be able to go to Lambeau or the Superdome and get a W.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not super bowl caliber. Honestly I don't think this team ever was. Started the year hot on offense, but I think a lot of that was covid related, other defenses not having time to practice together, etc.

This looks like the exact same Seahawks team from the last 4-5 years. It's a decent team, capable of being a good team at times. They'll make the playoffs, have a good shot to win the wild card game, but won't be able to go to Lambeau or the Superdome and get a W.

They just seem unable to get both sides of the ball on the same page for an entire game. When the offense was hot, the defense was shit, and lately the offense has been bad, and the defense is decent. If we could ever put together a few games where both side come to play in the same game this team would look outstanding. But days like today make me question everything. Sucks losing to teams you should (in theory) beat. And the Rams and Packers won too so that is extra salt in the wound.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and man... This QB for the Cougs, de Laura absolutely sucks... He keeps throwing stupid INT's... Cougs down 28-0 in the 1st quarter... What a depressing day...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and man... This QB for the Cougs, de Laura absolutely sucks... He keeps throwing stupid INT's... Cougs down 28-0 in the 1st quarter... What a depressing day...

Me. Calmed down a bit. Watching WWE NXT Takeover: War Games.

Interested as a fan what Pat McAfee is planned to do in:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our Super Bowl run was good defense and a good running game ... Now we’re a finesse team that passes way too much and play’s subpar defense ... Russ is a great QB, but he’s way more effective out of the play action and establishing the run to open the pass... We’re asking way to much of him right now and it’s not gonna be a winning formula come playoff time...They’ll make the playoffs, and it’s gonna be a short run....

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was beyond embarrassing I don't want to hear anything about Russ cooking for DK being on the same level at Megatron or about how Russ has never gotten an MVP vote. All that goes right to the trash especially that DK dropped a pass he should have caught that would have put us right on the 10 yard line.

My honest assessment of what happened is that all season the Hawks were really good at throwing the deep ball downfield and the Giants had a great gameplan on defense to take that away and instead of being able to find other means to move the ball they kept trying to force the deep ball attack and kept getting stopped. That mixed with the turnovers and this is the outcome.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was painful to watch. Probably the most disappointed I've been after a game in a really long time. The weird part is, we thoroughly outplayed them for about 75% of the game. The D was nails outside of 2 possessions in the middle of the 3rd quarter, but unfortunately the O couldn't make up for it for whatever reason. It probably should have been at least 13-0 at half time based on how the game was going. Why are we so inept on 3rd downs? When we go for it on 4th & short, why do we never just give it to our power back and let him hammer forward? Also, why are we punting in plus territory when we need 1 yard? Maddening.

It's amazing how quickly the season's outlook can turn in this league. On Saturday it looked like we had a decent shot at the #1 seed. Now we are probably going to have to beat the Rams (which seems pretty unlikely right now) just to win the division.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's stop the Wilson for MVP talk. He's become increasingly reckless when under intense pressure.

The OC did little to buttress the O-line. The right guard was useless. They abandoned the run game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the offense was having success the play calling was different. they were doing RB screens not WR screens, they were hitting the dump offs and check downs. The Play calling has been some of the worst i have seen and way worse than Bevells playcalling ever was in the past 4 games on offense. We are lucky to have gone 2-2 in those games. This teams coaching staff has never been able to adjust on offense till it's to late if at all. We have seen it for 10 years, nothing new here.

Also i strongly and wholeheartedly believe in Karma and we have some posters who invite bad Karma every week with their smug asses.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's stop the Wilson for MVP talk. He's become increasingly reckless when under intense pressure.

The OC did little to buttress the O-line. The right guard was useless. They abandoned the run game.

I don't think anyone has been talking about Wilson for MVP for about 3 weeks now. It's pretty clear that Mahomes, Rodgers and Rapistburger have all taken a lead over him. I doubt Wilson would garner even one vote if it were held today.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Russ is great, but throwing so much is taking it’s toll, we’ve become way too pass happy and when you throw this much, mistakes are gonna happen.... We need to tone it down a bit, take some pressure off Russ, run the rock more.... I’m totally cool with Russ throwing more, but just not this much, it’s not balanced and it’s asking way too much ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I can recall, Alex Smith has never lost to the Seahawks even when Seahawks had the Legion of Boom.

Another trap game.

Tons of football left, not all is lost, but Seattle needs to make some adjustments, get more consistency ...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team's offense is in a funk and the play calling has become stale.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Played like shit for six straight games and this is your plan

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team's offense is in a funk and the play calling has become stale.

I agree 100%, The play calling has been very uninspiring the last 4 games. they are going SO very much vanila unless they need 1 yard then they want to get all tricky lol.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%, The play calling has been very uninspiring the last 4 games. they are going SO very much vanila unless they need 1 yard then they want to get all tricky lol.
What the hell happen to the crossing routes? I see KC using it on almost every play and gain chunks of yards. Our TE's have become invisible. They better use this game to get the hell out of the funk or they will be a 1 and done in the playoffs.