• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Rock the House in Miami 14-10

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the rockets red glare ...the Bombs bursting in air. WOW ! BOOM !

The National Passtime in all it's glory tonight as there were bombs bursting all over Miami . A fireworks show followed a game filled with offensive fireworks and I had to laugh as the boys in the KNBR radio postgame tried to breakdown the offensive explosion by the Giants . As Kuip tried to close the show it sounded like they were under attack in a bunker near the beach head.

The Giants exploded for 14 runs on 19 hits which was their biggest offensive day of the year. BOOM ...Pablo Sandoval with 4 hits...BOOM ....Hunter Pence with 5 RBI's....BOOM ...Hector Sanchez the hero from yesterdays game with another 3 run HR bolt to the far reaches of the yard.

The big story though has been Brandon Belt who is growing up right in front of our eyes right now. BOOM..... The kid is on fire with another huge night as he continues to thrive in the three hole pounding baseballs all over the place. His adjustment with his grip on the bat has made a big difference and is becoming a force around MLB.

The pitching was not there tonight but screw it the Giants won the game . It was all about the Rock 'n Roll explosion on offense as baseballs were exploding everywhere as the Giants hitters made us all look up and say WOOOOOO ... WOW ... and where the hell has this been all year. It was a awesome offensive day for the Giants. I sure hope the boys in the KNBR booth are safe from the post game fireworks. The drinks are on me.

Go Giants !!

:suds: :suds: :rockon: :music::clap2:

on youtube..

April Wine - I like to Rock Official Video

Rock On !

Last edited by a moderator: