• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants getting calls about Sandoval

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Evans said that Sandoval will stay in Venezuela to prepare for the 2014 season. Before the season ended Sandoval hired his brother who is a chef to cook healthy meals for him. Teams have been calling the Giants to feel out Sabean to see where he stands on Sandoval.

Sandoval has to know this is his last chance to show the Giants he can keep the weight off. Should be a interesting year on how the Giants and Sandoval come into camp ready to go or will Sandoval be packing his bags for the American League.

Man, I hope Pablo finally gets it. If he can keep the weight off he could be a force in the lineup. The Giants need his bat. Pablo and his weight could swing the year one way or the other. I hope he makes it here but I feel Sabean is ready to pull the trigger on a trade if Pablo can't lose the weight.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I don't have any links.

Most of the info comes from KNBR radio. Henry Schulman is covering the meetings down in Florida. Schulman does a good job. He has a article on Sandoval today Thursday in the SF Chronicle. I heard Bobby Evans on Sportsphome 680 with Ray Woodson last night on the hot stove report.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it would be in violation of the CBA if we were to drug him, haul him to TJ, and perform a stomach stapling or some such surgery on him before he woke up?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it would be in violation of the CBA if we were to drug him, haul him to TJ, and perform a stomach stapling or some such surgery on him before he woke up?

Show me in the CBA where a team cannot do that. I suspect the Giants would be completely within their rights to perform such an operation.

GET IT DONE, SABES!!!

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me in the CBA where a team cannot do that. I suspect the Giants would be completely within their rights to perform such an operation.

GET IT DONE, SABES!!!

Yeah, we got to keep our old insurance now, right???

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandoval is telling people that he wants to come into camp under 240 pounds. Early pictures I have seen looks like he is on his way to meeting that goal.

Go Pablo !!