• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to put last week behind us. Division games are always tough. My biggest concerns this week are Snacks Harrison not blowing up the middle of the OL and stopping the home run plays. If we can control the LOS I think we win. Week one we were sold a bill of goods with all the talk of throwing down field. We didn't even do it in 3rd and long. Let's hope the "braintrust" allows Dak to air it out some this week and preferably early on. You can't expect to be successful running and throwing 3 yard passes into a 9 man front because that is where everyone is. We played into Carolina's hands instead of forcing the play on them. Let's be the aggressors instead of the aggressees:-)scratch:)

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good feeling about this game. I really believe we will bounce back at home. I loved Dak's "Challenge accepted" comment. He seems ready.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game this weekend. Nobody wants to be 0-2. I don’t think either team played as well as they could have last week, but both were competitive.

The Giants have some dangerous players on offense. Barkley can break one at any time as he showed last week. I watched most of their game. Odell had the Jags secondary beat a couple of times for big plays but Eli couldn’t make the pass. I think it’s important to beat Odell up at the LOS. I think Awuzie is the guy for it too. He may give up some big plays but be physical with him. He is going to catch his share. Their TE is dangerous as well. He just has problems catching it at times. Shepherd is suppose to be really good. I just haven’t seen him do a whole lot. It depends on Eli. I think our DLine will dominate their OLine. If Eli is on though we could be in trouble.

Our offense- I don’t think the Giants are as good as Carolina defensively, but I do think they have a better secondary. Collins reminds me a lot of Keuchley and will be all over. Jackrabbit Jenkins will be out there as well. Snacks of course is a run stuffer in the middle.

I think we see Dak, Zeke, and Austin try to run outside instead of into the wall. Like someone said- our coaches have to want to go down field some. That’s fine, but Dak has to be willing throw. Many people have said we had WRs open last week and he didn’t throw it.

I just think we win in the trenches on both sides and Manning has another rough day hopefully. I can see both backs struggle to run consistently but both will probably break a couple of big ones.

At the end of the night I think Awuzie is on the MVP truck. Ha.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is picking against cowboys this week. Love how these nitwits like TD and others on NFL network always pick against us. Time to stand up!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have some dangerous players on offense. Barkley can break one at any time as he showed last week. I watched most of their game. Odell had the Jags secondary beat a couple of times for big plays but Eli couldn’t make the pass. I think it’s important to beat Odell up at the LOS. I think Awuzie is the guy for it too. He may give up some big plays but be physical with him. He is going to catch his share. Their TE is dangerous as well. He just has problems catching it at times. Shepherd is suppose to be really good. I just haven’t seen him do a whole lot. It depends on Eli. I think our DLine will dominate their OLine. If Eli is on though we could be in trouble.
If you saw the game you saw Eli throw deep to Engram A LOT. He was real close to having a huge game and I think will have a lot of big plays this year. If no Woods, I'm worried about who covers him. Also worried what we do if OBJ starts off in the slot. I don't want Brown on OBJ. I'm still disappointed that Lewis hasn't passed him. I just see something in Lewis that I love. If the front 7 can't stop the run and we need to bring up a safety we are going to give up big plays. An obvious difference that will help is that we don't have to worry about Eli running.

On Dak throwing deep. I didn't see or hear about one play where a deep pattern was run and the guy was open and Dak didn't throw it. The 3rd down screens weren't as much Dak dumping it off as it was the play call as you can see if you watch the blocking and the play develop. The issue was more Dak just throwing it sooner to avoid the rush, not that he didn't throw deep. If anything from what I've seen he has shown a propensity to just air it out (or overthrow it on purpose when tight coverage) instead of looking off the deep receiver and going elsewhere. On the short passes, At least put Zeke or even more so Austin over the middle where they have more room to cut if you want to dump it off and can't just be sealed off.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison has just been a killer for our running game. Jackrabbit has just owned Dez one on one and completely eliminated him with zero help. I'm interested in what they do with him this week. Collins is over rated. He is good of course and, he makes the big highlight play for sure and that is why many think he is one of the best in the league. But if you watch that Jax game he missed his assignments a few times that led to big plays because he is over aggressive at the line. Was similar to Lee last week but they just didn't talk about it, but with Collins it's weekly because he wants to make the big play all the time. I wouldn't be shocked if he has a big pick or two and ends up the player of the game and I wouldn't be shocked if he is over aggressive towards the run and isn't where he is supposed to be on a PAP either and costs his team the game. Hoping Vernon doesn't play this week and if he doesn't I think the pass protection will be a lot better as we can give help up the middle more. BJ Hill looks like a very good young player that can play both the run and the pass

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key to this game...hit Eli. If you don't put a hat on him, they have the guys to beat you. If you get pressure, he's gonna throw a couple to the wrong team.
On the other side of the ball, gotta throw the ball deep a few times, at least once in the first quarter. That will get the safeties off the LOS a little and help Zeke and the underneath passing game. Still mind boggling to me that in a league where PI is called on every other deep ball, we didn't attempt ONE last week, despite facing single high safety the entire game. Pathetic

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Engram is a beast and will be a matchup problem. He is still young though and it shows sometimes. Shepherd, like I said, I know he is suppose to be really good- ive just never really seen it translate to NFL. Eli will take his deep shots but he is mainly going to drop and throw. Barkley is a good receiver as well. They definitely pose a handful of problems. If Eli is on they can be scary.

Our offense , sure Dak needs to throw deep, deep a couple of times. I want to see him hit those intermediate routes though. That’s the ones Gallup and Hurns were supposedly open.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you saw the game you saw Eli throw deep to Engram A LOT. He was real close to having a huge game and I think will have a lot of big plays this year. If no Woods, I'm worried about who covers him. Also worried what we do if OBJ starts off in the slot. I don't want Brown on OBJ. I'm still disappointed that Lewis hasn't passed him. I just see something in Lewis that I love. If the front 7 can't stop the run and we need to bring up a safety we are going to give up big plays. An obvious difference that will help is that we don't have to worry about Eli running.

On Dak throwing deep. I didn't see or hear about one play where a deep pattern was run and the guy was open and Dak didn't throw it. The 3rd down screens weren't as much Dak dumping it off as it was the play call as you can see if you watch the blocking and the play develop. The issue was more Dak just throwing it sooner to avoid the rush, not that he didn't throw deep. If anything from what I've seen he has shown a propensity to just air it out (or overthrow it on purpose when tight coverage) instead of looking off the deep receiver and going elsewhere. On the short passes, At least put Zeke or even more so Austin over the middle where they have more room to cut if you want to dump it off and can't just be sealed off.
Frederick, D. Jones, Woods is out
Gregory is doubtful

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Beasley has a big day.
With Collins up in the box to make 8 against Zeke, that should leave Beasley one on one to move some chains. Wont be surprised if he has an 8+ catch day.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foot ball is simple. Stop the other team execute your game plan and its all rainbows balloons and ice cream fail to do so and the sky is falling, the wife ran off with a Hells Angel and the coaching staff blows moose D@@K

For several years our Coaching staff is way to familiar with MOOSE and Im not talking about Darryl Johnston
To me Garrett is done without making it to the Playoffs and advancing. I am still looking for good things but Im not betting any real money on it.
gotta get after Eli and all can calm down with a win

JMHO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Engram is a beast and will be a matchup problem. He is still young though and it shows sometimes. Shepherd, like I said, I know he is suppose to be really good- ive just never really seen it translate to NFL. Eli will take his deep shots but he is mainly going to drop and throw. Barkley is a good receiver as well. They definitely pose a handful of problems. If Eli is on they can be scary.

Our offense , sure Dak needs to throw deep, deep a couple of times. I want to see him hit those intermediate routes though. That’s the ones Gallup and Hurns were supposedly open.
I like Jaylon to work some against Engram, LVE as well. We need to unleash our pass rushers against guys like Flowers, as long as we shut down the run game early, this game sets up pretty well IMO. If they are running the ball well and can slow our pass rush, they are gonna be able to work down field with their receivers. I can't stand OBJ, but the guy is a beast

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we want a LB on Engram much at all. He is more a WR than a TE. I think he'll run away from our LBs

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a way to deal with snacks harrison: a chop block to the knees. And let's face it: we still owe them payback for all of their cheap shots anyway

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to wonder If it would not be better for the offense to move Collins to LG and move Williams to RT?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting the butterflies fellows. Big one tonight. Could be in first after the game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting the butterflies fellows. Big one tonight. Could be in first after the game.
Or last...so yeah, big game. Best case tied for first. Worst case scenario the loser tonight will only be a game back and after a horrible start is still in the thick of it. I hope we spread it out more like the 2nd half last week when the rhythm and timing were much better. It also allows us to pull our OL out in front of Zeke more. I also suspect a lot more of Dak rolling out. As a matter of fact I almost expect a run on first play of the game and a play action roll out on the second play of the game to set the tone of what we will do.