• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: giants game thread

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can win this one. hey, we played 3 teams that were pretty good and lost. we lost to NE cuz we love slow starts.

I think we make things modestly interesting at least this season. keep your seat on the bandwagon.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where was zach moss's great pass protecting when mims blew his block ?

good god, he sucks.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone on that side line needs to be punching zach moss in the nuts right now.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so zach moss failed to get joe burrow killed, so he's just going to give the giants the ball. nice. seriously, trade him for a defensive depth pick. use one of the tight ends as a full back.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it may behoove us in the future to invest a early round pick on a complete running back.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense played well enough today.

offensive line was challenged, our play calling was awful for the most part, even zac confessed that. at least he's not a narcissist, he knows he needs to fix himself.

next game....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize this was the Zach Moss hate thread! LOL>

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys think we should order the rings?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense played well enough today.

offensive line was challenged, our play calling was awful for the most part, even zac confessed that. at least he's not a narcissist, he knows he needs to fix himself.

next game....
Here is the issue - Taylor has said the same before - it's a lot of the same from him. Much talk. Little action. He needs to give up play-calling. Period.

Brown is RB1 - and it's not particularly close. No need to invest in a top round pick - Brown can do just about everything. He was graded as a good blocker coming out of college, so I think he needs more chances to show what he can and can't do in that area. But, this OL isn't great as sustaining blocks in the run game, or opening huge holes. Brown's explosion and speed are different than Moss and allow him to be more productive with the type of OL currently employed by the Bengals.

Moss is a nice change of pace back for Brown, but he's a more patient runner, like Mixon - and likely why he'll struggle a bit more with this OL than Brown will - IMO.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the issue - Taylor has said the same before - it's a lot of the same from him. Much talk. Little action. He needs to give up play-calling. Period.

Brown is RB1 - and it's not particularly close. No need to invest in a top round pick - Brown can do just about everything. He was graded as a good blocker coming out of college, so I think he needs more chances to show what he can and can't do in that area. But, this OL isn't great as sustaining blocks in the run game, or opening huge holes. Brown's explosion and speed are different than Moss and allow him to be more productive with the type of OL currently employed by the Bengals.

Moss is a nice change of pace back for Brown, but he's a more patient runner, like Mixon - and likely why he'll struggle a bit more with this OL than Brown will - IMO.
i don't believe brown is that bad of a blocker either. i saw moss miss blocks, he's not the best blocking rb in the league, but they somehow want him to be a starter because he can block, he ain't.