• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants CEO gets physical with wife

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good luck at all for Baer. The fact that he was willing to do that in public does raise possible flags as to what he does in private.

On a lighter note, I saw this sentence:
"Officer Joseph Tomlinson of the San Francisco Police Department said officers didn't respond at the time, but police are aware of the incident and are investigating."

Is that Kelby's brother?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be tricky as society adjusts to the fact that we are all under surveillance at all times, especially the famous.

I wonder how many great men and women in history would have never gotten to where they were if people had phones recording everything they did wherever they went.

Not that I care in this instance, he's probably toast. So what, get another CEO.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be tricky as society adjusts to the fact that we are all under surveillance at all times, especially the famous.

I wonder how many great men and women in history would have never gotten to where they were if people had phones recording everything they did wherever they went.

Not that I care in this instance, he's probably toast. So what, get another CEO.

I'm no criminal law expert, but I doubt this amounts to anything. He didn't smack her, push her down or any such thing. He grabbed his phone back from her. She slipped trying to hold on. IMO, the only thing that matters is: whose phone was it? If his -- no story. If hers -- assualt.

I believe you have a right to your own property.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no criminal law expert, but I doubt this amounts to anything. He didn't smack her, push her down or any such thing. He grabbed his phone back from her. She slipped trying to hold on. IMO, the only thing that matters is: whose phone was it? If his -- no story. If hers -- assualt.

I believe you have a right to your own property.

As I'm sure you know, this isn't about the 'crime'. It's how it looks. He may not be 'toast' but he's gonna have to do something.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol that wife is so full of shit. She lays there like she is injured after that “incident”. What a joke. Move along

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN!!!! .....I thought it was John Mara.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. No big deal. If Baer is replaced, just another suit to take his place. The fact that he would be tossed to the side and ruined makes no difference. After all, he is just a white male. Who cares about those anyway. Good riddance, I say.

Amirite?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. No big deal. If Baer is replaced, just another suit to take his place. The fact that he would be tossed to the side and ruined makes no difference. After all, he is just a white male. Who cares about those anyway. Good riddance, I say.

Amirite?

::kev::