• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants broadcaster Mike Krukow fighting through muscle disease

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Kruk. He is one of the most positive guys ever to play and now announce for the Giants. He always has a bright outlook on things and picks people up. He makes people laugh and will always be a great Giant. Kuip and him should go into the Hall of Fame together. It's the only way.

Kruk is a walking celebration of life and is strong enough to get through this. A winner.Good Luck to Mike Krukow.

on youtube...

Mike Krukow and the Giants celebrate in Style !

:clap::suds::amen:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Life altering, not life threatening"

That's the best news out of this.

My grandpa has a similar condition. Equally as stubborn about it as Kruk seems to be. Sounds like this is the reason he's been gone at times this year.

Looking forward to many more years out of Kruk and Kuip.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read how Kuip carries Krukow's bags on the road since Kruk's illness and how these two guys are the best of friends. They both seem over the years to say when a player makes a mistake to point it out without trying to show up a player or manager. Sometimes we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and that is why they don't jump to conclusions sometimes.They are good Giants but also tell the whole story which fans appreciate.

They seem to be good buddies that have a few beers after a game and love the game. I know they don't want to do anymore games from out in that centerfield wind and seagull area on a cold night.

I think it would be cool for them to do a Dodger sunny afternoon game from the first row of the left field bleachers and have Kuip call a walkoff Posey Grand Slam to win it and have Kruk catch the ball.

That would be a something. I really want them inducted in the HOF together. The HOF has to get that done somehow.

Larry Baer has to get that Dodger game in LF bleachers done for them. It would be a classic something you might see at Wrigley Field.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing Kruk the best. Met him in person once and my friend and his son met him down the street from the stadium. He doesn't have a TV persona. He is just as nice in person as he is on television