• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants #10 Prospect

Who is the best remaining prospect?

• Ryan Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garrett Williams

• Sandro Fabian

• Drew Ferguson

• Mike Gerber

• Travis Bergen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking Adon, Williams, Beede or Ferguson at this spot. My open vote would probably be for Adon. But I will save my vote for a tie-breaker.

Beede is the wild card here. He has crashed and burned pretty hard, but he still has pedigree. IF (!!!) he can get his feet back under him, he could still be a 3 or 4 rotation guy. Or, give up the starting track and he could be a decent setup guy.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking Adon, Williams, Beede or Ferguson at this spot. My open vote would probably be for Adon. But I will save my vote for a tie-breaker.

Beede is the wild card here. He has crashed and burned pretty hard, but he still has pedigree. IF (!!!) he can get his feet back under him, he could still be a 3 or 4 rotation guy. Or, give up the starting track and he could be a decent setup guy.

I'm going with Adon. He showed in the AFL what he can be at his best. I think it's possible he could be used as an opener or a closer, his stuff is that good. All he needs is his fastball and slider to dominate, as long as he's commanding the zone, so short stints is more ideal with him. I just hope they don't try to force him as a starter and f**k it up like they did with Gregorio.

Still dreaming of an Adon-Black-Moronta Pen. Depending on how the season goes, that could be a thing come August.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beede could be the new regimes' finest accomplishment if they can fix him, or he fades away as the last regimes' mistake. He's got a fresh slate if he has an open mind about it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tzill

Who are you voting for? (Keep in mind that the Giants did not claim Susac from the O’s)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone interested in continuing this? We got a top 10. I think that is good enough...