• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting quiet again...

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like pre-Weber offer sheet.

P.K. Subban offer sheet incoming!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What whould you predict (ballpark) as far as $/years for such an offer?

Well, rumor has it MTL doesnt want to go long term yet, and PK does. So I would expect 6+ years, and I would give him 6.5 to start. I really look at him as a true #1 already and would give him that in a second, and probably more.

Pure speculation, though. No idea what he feels he is worth and what the market will dictate

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, rumor has it MTL doesnt want to go long term yet, and PK does. So I would expect 6+ years, and I would give him 6.5 to start. I really look at him as a true #1 already and would give him that in a second, and probably more.

Pure speculation, though. No idea what he feels he is worth and what the market will dictate

i dunno about all that...but i could be blinded by my hatred of him

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6 year at 1.1 million per i could live with even though i hate him he could grow on me at that price.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say no even at that price. His own teammates even hate him.

Not many people in our locker room liked Pronger and we went to the cup the year he played. Not saying by any stretch it's the same but i we all know Richie and Carter and that crew hated pronger

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many people in our locker room liked Pronger and we went to the cup the year he played. Not saying by any stretch it's the same but i we all know Richie and Carter and that crew hated pronger

We all hated Talbot before he became a Flyer.Hartnell wasn't on a whole lot of people's Xmas list either.

I would have no problem with the Flyer's acquiring Subban at decent years and price.If he sucks,it'll be no time before the fans let him have it.He's still young and arrogant,nothing that a few seasoned vets shouldn't be able to care of.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all hated Talbot before he became a Flyer.Hartnell wasn't on a whole lot of people's Xmas list either.

I would have no problem with the Flyer's acquiring Subban at decent years and price.If he sucks,it'll be no time before the fans let him have it.He's still young and arrogant,nothing that a few seasoned vets shouldn't be able to care of.

I would take him a 6 years 6.5 no problem with that

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Subban played for us, he would be an instant legend as a fan favorite.

I hate Marchand and loathe Lucic, but understand they would be Gods if they played for Philadelphia.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate Marchand and loathe Lucic, but understand they would be Gods if they played for Philadelphia.

Marchand and Lucic as far as hockey players are in a different league than Subban. IMO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bold looks to be true:

Montreal Canadiens reportedly offer P.K. Subban two-year contract -NHL Update

So you're right, a 6-year offer would be a hell of an alternative.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lucic is already a hockey god, he's my favorite non-Flyer because he plays his role so well while being highly skilled, the only knock is his skating which he seems to find ways to make up for using his size and strength. I just never bring him up because I think I have a better chance of doing shots with Jesus Christ after Paulina Gretzsky blows me then seeing Lucic in the O&B.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucic is already a hockey god, he's my favorite non-Flyer because he plays his role so well while being highly skilled, the only knock is his skating which he seems to find ways to make up for using his size and strength. I just never bring him up because I think I have a better chance of doing shots with Jesus Christ after Paulina Gretzsky blows me then seeing Lucic in the O&B.

Milan Lucic is a scumbag of the highest order. He is one of a few NHLers (along with guys like Avery) that I'd never root for -- even when wearing O&B.