• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting harder to stream

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in leagues starting to stack up on pitchers that are not every week starters now. Roark, Vogelsong, McHugh are not available at all in ESPN league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's about par for the course in a competitive league. Big reason not to go into the draft with the idea of "well, I'll just stream that last starter or two" works great for about a third to a half of the season. . After that the steamers become very iffy. Even worse this year with the rash of injuries to standard weekly starting caliber players

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in leagues starting to stack up on pitchers that are not every week starters now. Roark, Vogelsong, McHugh are not available at all in ESPN league.

Not to beat a dead horse, but that is why I keep suggesting that you let go of those bench hitters in the points league.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did put a claim in for Lyles who was available in the points leagues. I have De La Rosa who I may decide to hold onto after this week. The ESPN league I care about getting Ks while having a lower ERA/WHIP. Though I have learned its hard to win in both of those. I am hoping Bronxton and Clippard pickups help the ERA and they don't start allowing runs again. If I go for Wainwright that could help a bit.