• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Geno Smith's sense of entitlement

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say the NFL did not mention coercion ( nobody accused him of using physical force) can you prove that? Articles stating a opinion as a fact don’t count.

If you choose to completely agree with Florio or others when they support your agenda but dismiss when they do not it's you proving my point. Again.
So no proof. Your just taking a opinion article that supports your agenda as fact. Nothing new about that. I do get a chuckle how you accuse others of what you do.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you - THIS Browns' FO is awful at drafting
me - name a bad pick they made
you -

FYI, Watson has been at all the camps so far and likely goes to training camp regardless what a suspension might be.
1657070611690.png

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I guess since we don't know his suspension he was wrong when he said this....."Signing a pervert to an outlandish contract and are now flailing around without a starter at camps."
It doesn't really matter does it?

You've told us it's not important to have your QBs in camp. Oh and yes that is a plural QBs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say it if you want to lie. I also think some might have told the truth. But what was their truth? That he tried to get them to give him a happy ending? I mean, even the NFL didn't argue there was coercion, violence or force.

I've said the guy needs help, possibly did what he's accused of, could argue a 1 year ban is warranted. You seem to think it's impossible the women lied and/or a shorter suspension could be warranted.
So you believe the women may have lied?

Is it possible Watson may be lying?

Not with your white knight agenda.

Playing the spinning game is fun.

Not really.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say it if you want to lie. I also think some might have told the truth. But what was their truth? That he tried to get them to give him a happy ending? I mean, even the NFL didn't argue there was coercion, violence or force.

I've said the guy needs help, possibly did what he's accused of, could argue a 1 year ban is warranted. You seem to think it's impossible the women lied and/or a shorter suspension could be warranted.
I'm confused......

Are you talking to me or yourself?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if we can get you not to straddle the fence.

In your opinion. Did all 20+ women lie?

Yes or No
I said I don't know what all 20 said. If you can provide that I will tell you. My guess? No, they did not all lie. But also not sure they all accused him of sexual assault.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe the women may have lied?

Is it possible Watson may be lying?

Not with your white knight agenda.

Playing the spinning game is fun.

Not really.
to answer your questions as I'm not a QC. Yes and yes

Not sure how that fits into a white knight agenda.

Hey, since we are answering questions (or at least I am) any luck finding a name of a guy who was a bad draft pick by the current Browns' regime?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I don't know what all 20 said. If you can provide that I will tell you. My guess? No, they did not all lie. But also not sure they all accused him of sexual assault.
so your opinion is no. they all didnt lie.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to answer your questions as I'm not a QC. Yes and yes

Not sure how that fits into a white knight agenda.

Hey, since we are answering questions (or at least I am) any luck finding a name of a guy who was a bad draft pick by the current Browns' regime?
Your agenda has been trying to disprove anything negative about Watson. Just thought I'd flip the script on you. At least now you admit Watson may have lied.

Oh, and for the multiple time go see my answer. Answered more ways so even you can't twist out of it.

Do you Princess

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your opinion is no. they all didnt lie.
I said I cannot be sure as I don't know what they said...I mean, I realize you will say someone told the truth not even knowing what they said if it suits your agenda. Hard for me to say they are telling the truth or lying without knowing.

But you do you

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your agenda has been trying to disprove anything negative about Watson. Just thought I'd flip the script on you. At least now you admit Watson may have lied.

Oh, and for the multiple time go see my answer. Answered more ways so even you can't twist out of it.

Do you Princess
"now I admit Watson may have lied"?

Not sure this is a Tommy situation for you and you lied (wouldn't that be ironic?) but at the very least you once again showed you have comprehension issues. When have I ever said Watson could not have lied?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"now I admit Watson may have lied"?

Not sure this is a Tommy situation for you and you lied (wouldn't that be ironic?) but at the very least you once again showed you have comprehension issues. When have I ever said Watson could not have lied?
When you only point out that the women have probably lied.

Try keeping up Spinner

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you only point out that the women have probably lied.

Try keeping up Spinner
I have said some women may have lied. How does that mean I think Watson could not or did not lie? Your level of comprehension is almost sad at this point.

Here's another question QC.....do you think all 26 (or 66) women told the truth with no lies or exaggerations?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I cannot be sure as I don't know what they said...I mean, I realize you will say someone told the truth not even knowing what they said if it suits your agenda. Hard for me to say they are telling the truth or lying without knowing.

But you do you
this is what I mean. All of our opinions are guesses. You just would like to hide yours & stay on the fence. Yet your opinion is just like ours.
But
You wouldnt want to admit that, since (if right) that would mean you lose your star player.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what I mean. All of our opinions are guesses. You just would like to hide yours & stay on the fence. Yet your opinion is just like ours.
But
You wouldnt want to admit that, since (if right) that would mean you lose your star player.
and this is what I mean....your "guesses" are whatever goes against Watson. Is there anything that could be said by one of these women you might say, "now hold on a sec?"

Hell, a couple weeks ago I was resigned to the notion we'd be losing him a minimum of half a season and a full season was very possible. Now based on what we've heard about the hearings I'm not as sure (and, true, we cannot be sure what we've heard is factual). Half a season or even full season could still happen but think less or a lot less could happen as well.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this is what I mean....your "guesses" are whatever goes against Watson. Is there anything that could be said by one of these women you might say, "now hold on a sec?"

Hell, a couple weeks ago I was resigned to the notion we'd be losing him a minimum of half a season and a full season was very possible. Now based on what we've heard about the hearings I'm not as sure (and, true, we cannot be sure what we've heard is factual). Half a season or even full season could still happen but think less or a lot less could happen as well.
no my guesses (opinion) is from what we know. You want to portray it as everyone is against Watson. BTW your guesses (opinion) is the same as mine. Neither of us believe all 20+ women are lying.

My personal opinion is. If he did sexually assault even one of these women. He should never play football again. Fuck suspensions. Anytime there is an unwanted exchange of fluids. Punishment should be severe.

Now unless something does come out in court. We will never know for a fact what happened. Thus he will just get some form of suspension.
If any of this is ever proven however. He should be banned.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no my guesses (opinion) is from what we know. You want to portray it as everyone is against Watson. BTW your guesses (opinion) is the same as mine. Neither of us believe all 20+ women are lying.

My personal opinion is. If he did sexually assault even one of these women. He should never play football again. Fuck suspensions. Anytime there is an unwanted exchange of fluids. Punishment should be severe.

Now unless something does come out in court. We will never know for a fact what happened. Thus he will just get some form of suspension.
If any of this is ever proven however. He should be banned.
Yes, I agree IF he sexually assaulted a woman as you describe a long suspension should come from it (pardon the pun). But in your comments you seem to believe anything negative and dismiss anything that refutes the victims accusations.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno must be happy that Baker went to Carolina, now it's now racism standing his way of starting, absolutely him not being that good.