• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Geno Smith's sense of entitlement

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep lying. I gave you picks from 2018-2021. The 4 years Baker has been a Brown.
You tried to make it about the current regime.

How about you act like a man now and stop twisting and deflecting at every turn.

Suffice to say your "new" regime royally screwed up by pissing of the only QB who has taken you to a playoff victory in decades. Signing a pervert to an outlandish contract and are now flailing around without a starter at camps. Because camp isn't important to a starting QB. Sorry those are the facts.

So can we give this a rest now?
you - THIS Browns' FO is awful at drafting
me - name a bad pick they made
you -

FYI, Watson has been at all the camps so far and likely goes to training camp regardless what a suspension might be.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you - THIS Browns' FO is awful at drafting
me - name a bad pick they made
you -

FYI, Watson has been at all the camps so far and likely goes to training camp regardless what a suspension might be.
If he's suspended for a year or longer, he will not be allowed at camp. If his suspension allows him to play in 22, he will be allowed in camp.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's suspended for a year or longer, he will not be allowed at camp. If his suspension allows him to play in 22, he will be allowed in camp.
Then I guess since we don't know his suspension he was wrong when he said this....."Signing a pervert to an outlandish contract and are now flailing around without a starter at camps."

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think there is some truth to black QB stigma... just like there is for white WRs/RBs/CBs...

but the stigma is definitely getting better... and it definitely is not the reason for Geno smith...
Id say it is more for the CURRENT Cam Newton than its for Geno...

Black QBs get the NOT very smart Stigma, so when there athletic ability is either not good enough or on the downside of their careers, the risk of having them on the bench is too much...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I guess since we don't know his suspension he was wrong when he said this....."Signing a pervert to an outlandish contract and are now flailing around without a starter at camps."
OK, he was wrong. The Browns do have a pervert at camp.

Question is for how long.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, he was wrong. The Browns do have a pervert at camp.

Question is for how long.
Not sure how long. Thinking we should wait and find out and not just make it up to suit an agenda.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell 90% of the off season is wait and find out.

May as well shut down the NFL boards until the season begins.
Touché

It's worthy to discuss. How about not have an agenda and consider both sides in the discussion? Better?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touché

It's worthy to discuss. How about not have an agenda and consider both sides in the discussion? Better?
I'd say it's you with the agenda. Those on this side think out of 24 complaints some have to be true.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it's you with the agenda. Those on this side think out of 24 complaints some have to be true.
You can say it if you want to lie. I also think some might have told the truth. But what was their truth? That he tried to get them to give him a happy ending? I mean, even the NFL didn't argue there was coercion, violence or force.

I've said the guy needs help, possibly did what he's accused of, could argue a 1 year ban is warranted. You seem to think it's impossible the women lied and/or a shorter suspension could be warranted.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touché

when are you gonna do that?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when are you gonna do that?
All the time. Might be worth my time for a comprehension class if both you and the Pats' fan will both enroll.

*Watson could be guilty as we were not there
*could be argued he deserves a year long suspension and maybe longer
*at the very least Watson has some serious issues and needs help
*at time of deal and still have said this trade could backfire on the Browns
*Thought the comment he made that he would not change a thing was absurd

you?
Everything negative against Watson is true
Everything that refutes the negative is false

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the time. Might be worth my time for a comprehension class if both you and the Pats' fan will both enroll.

*Watson could be guilty as we were not there
*could be argued he deserves a year long suspension and maybe longer
*at the very least Watson has some serious issues and needs help
*at time of deal and still have said this trade could backfire on the Browns

you?
Everything negative against Watson is true
Everything that refutes the negative is false
your so full of shit.
I also think watson could be guilty.
he could deserve a year long suspension.
pretty much everyone thinks he could use some help.
most know this was a dumb move by the browns.
These are all pretty much facts that say absolutely nothing.

Difference between most & you is.
Then we go into our opinion of what we actually think.
You being a pussy, act like you dont have an opinion (you hide it) on it. Just wishing it would go away so you can have your star player.

So I ask you. What do you think? What is your opinion? Do you think all 20+ accusations are lies?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say it if you want to lie. I also think some might have told the truth. But what was their truth? That he tried to get them to give him a happy ending? I mean, even the NFL didn't argue there was coercion, violence or force.

I've said the guy needs help, possibly did what he's accused of, could argue a 1 year ban is warranted. You seem to think it's impossible the women lied and/or a shorter suspension could be warranted.
Really? Placing your unwanted junk is in fact sexual assault. Hell touching a womens neck could be considered sexual assault.

Unless all the women lied Watson 100% committed sexual assault.

Now wouldn't you agree sexual assault violates league policy?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your so full of shit.
I also think watson could be guilty.
he could deserve a year long suspension.
pretty much everyone thinks he could use some help.
most know this was a dumb move by the browns.
These are all pretty much facts that say absolutely nothing.

Difference between most & you is.
Then we go into our opinion of what we actually think.
You being a pussy, act like you dont have an opinion (you hide it) on it. Just wishing it would go away so you can have your star player.

So I ask you. What do you think? What is your opinion? Do you think all 20+ accusations are lies?
Difference between me and most in this discussion is they have an agenda and show it while I do not. Sure, I want what is best for my team, but am not naïve to the notion Watson might have done something that warrants a long suspension. But he might not have.

I don't know what the 20+ women accused him of. Cannot say I've read them all. My opinion is he did not do anything criminally. I think a large number of the women lied and I think the DA, the grand jury and the NFL also did not find them to be all that credible.

Did he do something worthy of a suspension? Not sure as I don't know all the rules of the CBA and the conduct policy is a tad vague. IF it's true the NFL did not make mention of coercion, force, etc against him then that leads me to believe more likely than not he did not commit any kind of sexual misconduct. Of course, with no agenda I wouldn't rule it out

Funny you'd call someone who disagrees with you and is capable of seeing both sides (like an adult) a pussy (even though he agrees with some of what you believe, just not all of it).

Oh, the irony.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Placing your unwanted junk is in fact sexual assault. Hell touching a womens neck could be considered sexual assault.

Unless all the women lied Watson 100% committed sexual assault.

Now wouldn't you agree sexual assault violates league policy?
Then why did the NFL not mention coercion, force, etc. in the hearing?

all you've done is proved my point that it's still 1 and 2 for you.

since I'm not a QC, the answer to your question is yes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did the NFL not mention coercion, force, etc. in the hearing?

all you've done is proved my point that it's still 1 and 2 for you.

since I'm not a QC, the answer to your question is yes.
You say the NFL did not mention coercion ( nobody accused him of using physical force) can you prove that? Articles stating a opinion as a fact don’t count.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say the NFL did not mention coercion ( nobody accused him of using physical force) can you prove that? Articles stating a opinion as a fact don’t count.
If you choose to completely agree with Florio or others when they support your agenda but dismiss when they do not it's you proving my point. Again.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between me and most in this discussion is they have an agenda and show it while I do not. Sure, I want what is best for my team, but am not naïve to the notion Watson might have done something that warrants a long suspension. But he might not have.

I don't know what the 20+ women accused him of. Cannot say I've read them all. My opinion is he did not do anything criminally. I think a large number of the women lied and I think the DA, the grand jury and the NFL also did not find them to be all that credible.

Did he do something worthy of a suspension? Not sure as I don't know all the rules of the CBA and the conduct policy is a tad vague. IF it's true the NFL did not make mention of coercion, force, etc against him then that leads me to believe more likely than not he did not commit any kind of sexual misconduct. Of course, with no agenda I wouldn't rule it out

Funny you'd call someone who disagrees with you and is capable of seeing both sides (like an adult) a pussy (even though he agrees with some of what you believe, just not all of it).

Oh, the irony.
You? No agenda?

Your whole argument is agenda biased.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, the irony.
Lets see if we can get you not to straddle the fence.

In your opinion. Did all 20+ women lie?

Yes or No