• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

General OT Thread

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t have one of these, so I thought I would give it a shot. I will ease the political ban in here as long as it stays civil. I reserve the right to delete messages if it gets too bad. We are friends. Let’s try to remember that.

That said, this is not intended to be a political thread. Just a place to chat about non-Giants topics. Personal? Music? Movies? Whatever...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone knows, there is another site that the former owner of this place set up that we should use as a rally point if anything happens here. I have real ethical issues with this new site’s existence, but it is very similar to here, so having it known that it exists as a fall-back is a decent idea.

I have no plans or desires to move, fwiw.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at both boards.

Trump is insane. Does that count? oops...

I like the Decemberist, The Shins, and The Beatles... etc etc

The end?

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone knows, there is another site that the former owner of this place set up that we should use as a rally point if anything happens here. I have real ethical issues with this new site’s existence, but it is very similar to here, so having it known that it exists as a fall-back is a decent idea.

I have no plans or desires to move, fwiw.
You think the new site will cause the collapse of this site?

By the way, I think the political forum on this site is crazy. All anyone seems to do over there is call names and act smug.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, this is a great chance to ask @msgkings322 what his thoughts are considering the rumor the White Sox want to talk with Tony LaRussa about replacing Rick Renteria.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this World Series doesn’t change directions soon, I may not live to see real baseball again...
In the darkest hours, don't forget - there will be no DH in the NL in 2021. Let that glimmer of hope keep you going.

But I feel you on this World Series. It feels like the Rays are about to get steamrolled. They don't seem to stand a chance. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 5 games series.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the darkest hours, don't forget - there will be no DH in the NL in 2021. Let that glimmer of hope keep you going.

But I feel you on this World Series. It feels like the Rays are about to get steamrolled. They don't seem to stand a chance. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 5 games series.
You shut your ugly cake-hole.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice call on the reverse jinx, Colin. :D