• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GB@Wash

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, is it in the offensive lines contract to give up 4 sacks every f’ing game? I will say CMIII’s penalty was a crock of shit just like last week. Not only is my team putting on a shit show every week but so is the NFL. I might have to start watching cricket .

Dear NFL rule committee......you suck.

Signed,

Soon to be ex NFL fan

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot to digest here.

I'll keep it simple and say the fanbase got what it wanted when Capers was fired. Its week 3, maybe Pettine will work out maybe he won't.

Might as well save the fire MM stuff for if and when they are underwater in December. He's year to year at this point IMO.

The Capers firing had to happen. I was always in the corner of him going. I realize him gone didn’t mean the defensive would be top five out of the gate. The problem is, it looks exactly the same as if Capers never left. I guess that’s somewhat to be expected since most of the players are from Capers defensive but Jesus Christ it’s f’ing Groundhog Day!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early and they've started off slowly pretty often with AR as the QB. That stated, I kept on reading over and over that the D was going to be different. It looks like the same crap to me.

I'll be patient, but at this point I'm disappointed....

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today just showed how inconsistent this team is.