• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB@SanFran

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad they got the W against a injury ridden 49er team but honestly I just don’t know who this team is. This is a classic Dr. Jackle and Mr. Hyde personality. One week and they look focused and unstoppable( minus the run defense). The next week even smelling salts under neath their noses won’t wake them up.

Idk. Your guess is as good as mine on who shows up next week. The only thing I can say with any certainty is if the defense plays against a good QB than it will be another bad day at the office for them. Is the Gary project a wrap yet? Can anyone say Bust now or to soon? Even the 3rd, 4th string qb threw for 300 yards against this defense. Can we just have one game where the D plays well against the run and the pass? Or is that asking waaay too much?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There hasn't been a team that has dominated against every opponent they've played for a very long time...so expecting that to happen is a waste of time. It's a journey from start to finish every year and having a knee jerk reaction to every play, quarter or game is a waste of time. They're never as good or as bad as they looked their last game...and that's reality

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There hasn't been a team that has dominated against every opponent they've played for a very long time...so expecting that to happen is a waste of time. It's a journey from start to finish every year and having a knee jerk reaction to every play, quarter or game is a waste of time. They're never as good or as bad as they looked their last game...and that's reality
Next to impossible for any team to dominate in the NFL. I also think the NFL does a decent job at keeping it competitive. That said, having your team playing off the chart one week and totally disinterested the next is a concern. You want to have some type of consistency. If not, you may get the wrong team playing at the wrong time.