• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GB@NE

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Brady sneaks it here right???

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the schedule, I would be surprised if they win 3 more games. Is it to early to start looking forward to the draft? I don’t know what’s wrong with this team but it’s heading in the wrong direction.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the schedule, I would be surprised if they win 3 more games. Is it to early to start looking forward to the draft? I don’t know what’s wrong with this team but it’s heading in the wrong direction.
While you are normally a Debbie Downer this is taking it to a new level. The defense played incredibly well for three quarters two weeks in a row against really good offenses. I’m super frustrated as well but step back and use some logic and relax. While they are world beaters I don’t expect them to finish under .500

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until this team gets smarter, they're not doing a damn thing...whenever there is a dumb play, you can count on it being one of the Packers that makes it...just stupid fucks lined up all over the place

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While you are normally a Debbie Downer this is taking it to a new level. The defense played incredibly well for three quarters two weeks in a row against really good offenses. I’m super frustrated as well but step back and use some logic and relax. While they are world beaters I don’t expect them to finish under .500

The defense is becoming a strength. The overhaul that started in 2015 is starting to pay off.

3-4-1 sucks but the division is still in reach. Not likely, but still. This young team hung with 2 of the better teams on the road in back to back weeks, that's saying something IMO.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until this team gets smarter, they're not doing a damn thing...whenever there is a dumb play, you can count on it being one of the Packers that makes it...just stupid fucks lined up all over the place

They do tend to do stupid things.

Over and over and over and over and over

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say I think we need to make a HC change unless we win the SB. It’s not all on him but it’s time for a change

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's just it, the game is 4 quarters and they can only play 2 or 3. Until they figure out the O needs to stay on the field and get first downs to keep the D off the field, instead they take shots down the field over and over on 3rd and 7 or less...just stupid football...they need to protect the D and instead they put them on the field time and again...and they're fucking idiots...and that leads to L's...lots of L's

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt. I let my emotions get the best of me. Its very hard to stay positive when the team you support cant put a whole game together to save their lives. That said, I tend to look at the whole picture. I see other teams playing head and shoulders above GB. To me, that means A. An early exit from the playoffs or B. Not making the playoffs at all. Right now, im going with option B. 0-4 on the road is not the sign of a championship team. A championship team finds a way to win on the road against a good team. Could they turn things around and make a run? Sure but it doesn't look very good.

The defense is becoming a strength. The overhaul that started in 2015 is starting to pay off.
3-4-1 sucks but the division is still in reach. Not likely, but still. This young team hung with 2 of the better teams on the road in back to back weeks, that's saying something IMO.

No offense rtfgbfan but the moral victories mean absolutely nothing in the NFL. You either win or you lose. At the end of the day if you don't have enough W's you don't make the playoffs.

I will say I think we need to make a HC change unless we win the SB. It’s not all on him but it’s time for a change

I think the whole team has lost its desire for another trophy. To me, its time to clean house. Somebody has to light a fire in this organization again. I wish I knew who...

That's just it, the game is 4 quarters and they can only play 2 or 3. Until they figure out the O needs to stay on the field and get first downs to keep the D off the field, instead they take shots down the field over and over on 3rd and 7 or less...just stupid football...they need to protect the D and instead they put them on the field time and again...and they're fucking idiots...and that leads to L's...lots of L's

The offense needs to take a good chunk of the blame for this loss as well. 7 points! The Patriots defense isn't very good and with AR they only scored 7 points in the second half. Not only does the players need to be held accountable but also the HC.

I agree with you Moab. There are 60 minutes in a game. The defense can play well most of the game but if they give up the winning touch down or field goal then its a fail. Championship teams get a stop when they need it. Jones fumbled and NE went down the field and scored. The defense needed to make a stop and failed. The offense got the ball back and failed to score. NE went down the field and scored again, the defense, once again, failed. This is a bad team that has some good qualities but that's about it.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is just plain shit right now. Execution, play calling, desire, motivation. None of it seems to be there. I'd love to be optimistic about the defense but they are once again ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league and going no where fast.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I let my emotions get the best of me. Its very hard to stay positive when the team you support cant put a whole game together to save their lives. That said, I tend to look at the whole picture. I see other teams playing head and shoulders above GB. To me, that means A. An early exit from the playoffs or B. Not making the playoffs at all. Right now, im going with option B. 0-4 on the road is not the sign of a championship team. A championship team finds a way to win on the road against a good team. Could they turn things around and make a run? Sure but it doesn't look very good.

No offense rtfgbfan but the moral victories mean absolutely nothing in the NFL. You either win or you lose. At the end of the day if you don't have enough W's you don't make the playoffs.

I think the whole team has lost its desire for another trophy. To me, its time to clean house. Somebody has to light a fire in this organization again. I wish I knew who...

The offense needs to take a good chunk of the blame for this loss as well. 7 points! The Patriots defense isn't very good and with AR they only scored 7 points in the second half. Not only does the players need to be held accountable but also the HC.

I agree with you Moab. There are 60 minutes in a game. The defense can play well most of the game but if they give up the winning touch down or field goal then its a fail. Championship teams get a stop when they need it. Jones fumbled and NE went down the field and scored. The defense needed to make a stop and failed. The offense got the ball back and failed to score. NE went down the field and scored again, the defense, once again, failed. This is a bad team that has some good qualities but that's about it.

We are all frustrated. I don't take offense.

I don't do moral victories. I'm just a guy posting on a message board.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all frustrated. I don't take offense.

I don't do moral victories. I'm just a guy posting on a message board.

I just see that a lot from fans on message boards how GB looked good against a quality team but came up short because they didnt play for 60 minutes. They look at the positive and that’s nice and all but it means absolutely nothing in the win and loss column. It’s all about results. Play with no heart, play half ass, play confused, play for less than 60 minutes, play like you think your better than everyone else, play not to lose and 9 times out 10 you will do just that....lose.

I’m just a guy posting too. :suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see that a lot from fans on message boards how GB looked good against a quality team but came up short because they didnt play for 60 minutes. They look at the positive and that’s nice and all but it means absolutely nothing in the win and loss column. It’s all about results. Play with no heart, play half ass, play confused, play for less than 60 minutes, play like you think your better than everyone else, play not to lose and 9 times out 10 you will do just that....lose.

I’m just a guy posting too. :suds:
I think most of what you are saying is accurate. However if you were solely focused on results you wouldnt have griped as much after the Bears W or the 49ers W. I think there needs to be a mix of results focus and a focus on how they team is actually playing.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of what you are saying is accurate. However if you were solely focused on results you wouldnt have griped as much after the Bears W or the 49ers W. I think there needs to be a mix of results focus and a focus on how they team is actually playing.

Oh, don't get me wrong. They have shown flashes of what they can be, the mistakes and inconsistent play is preventing them from winning. Its up to them and their determination to get it fixed. Yes, even after a win I will point out their shortcomings because of what they're going through now.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don’t see anything changing. Packers fail to play for 60 minutes again.

GB 17
NE 31

I just realized im a prophet. Nailed that score. I need to take this act on the road. :D