• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GB@Minny

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well get this started. At minny........I think the nightmare will continue with another road loss. Who knows when this team will learn to win on the road. This season has been a f’ing disaster. Maybe something good will come out of it in the end. go pack go......

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, no love for GB on game day in here. Understandable. My take on Rodgers struggles......he replaced the chip on his shoulder with fame going to his head. His job is to play football, not do commercials, movies or any type of advertisement. I honestly believe these types of distractions get in the way of athletes focusing on their sport.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of the 1st half is all the reason I need for McCarthy to go.

The timeouts with under 3 minutes left in the half. That has burned him time and again the last 3 years and he continues to do it. If you can't learn from your mistakes and not do the same thing over and over again, you need to get a new job.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the beginning of the season I was focused on the defense and how they have been a major factor in their losses and I still feel that way but now I have to put the blame on the offense equally. 3 points! 3 points is all a Rodgers led offense could score in the 2nd half. Looking at the play by play I noticed Rodgers was sacked on several 3rd downs. The problem starts with him. They better get it figured out next year cause this season is done. Even if they win out, 9-6-1 doesn't get you in the playoffs. But the way they are playing, their not going to win 9 games this year. I think losing this game just sealed MM's fate. Rodgers better find that chip on his shoulder or its back to the 70's and 80's.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complete garbage in all phases. I'm not sure how this gets fixed and I'm not even sure it can be fixed

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 2 cents: I don't know who all is involved in evaluating talent in GB but there has been more misses than hits. Add that to a coach that everyone has figured out and I do believe is at odds with his QB. And last but not least, a QB that like the defense, plays well at times, but fails at playing a complete game week in and week out. Put all that together and you have a shit show season. Things will have to change next season to right this ship.