• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GB@LA

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly the defense played better than the offense in the first half. Now, the defense’s MO is to only play well for one half so what won’t be surprising is seeing them call it in for the second half.

The offense needs to score cuz the Rams won’t be denied.

The defense has been more consistent than the offense all season.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know what Montgomery was thinking. What is the best case scenario if you bring it out? A TD? Now you give the ball back to the Rams with 2 minutes to go and your defense got no rest. All we needed was a FG, we've got Aaron Rodgers, a TO, and if you take the touch back, a play before the two minute warning. I like those odds.

How can a professional football player be so stupid about football? Montgomery shouldn't even cash his game check this week.

Cut him yesterday.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell have you been?

I missed your pro-Packers posts even though you're not a Packers fan.
I've been dealing with a serious back problem and haven't posted for a few months.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has been more consistent than the offense all season.

Yes but only for 30 minutes in the 1st or 2nd half. they did great only giving up 8 points in the 1st half. Gave up 21 points in the second....not so great. Maybe they can put a full game together by week 16? I just think the whole team lacks discipline. All phases of the game have to stay focused and on task for 60 minutes and I don’t see it. To many boneheaded plays to consider this team well coached.

Somebody made the comment that their is light at the end of the tunnel cuz they competed against one of the best teams in the league. Maybe, I’m not gonna hold my breath. This team is like Sybil, it has multiple personalities. They struggled at home against a shitty niners team but competed against the Rams in LA. To me, that’s a sign of an undisciplined team. One week yes the next week no. Very very inconsistent. You just don’t know what you’re gonna get. Well, let’s see who shows up next week. :rolleyes2:

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your score prediction was similar to mine. We were way off.

The defense surprised me in the 1st half, not so much in the 2nd. Definitely closer than I thought it would be.