• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB@Houston

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers injury report is getting longer and longer every week...been down this road before. What made me laugh was the injury report from Houston. There was a total of one player on it and he wasn’t due to injury, it was illness. Lol.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see them bounce back even if it was against a crappy Houston team. Looking at the schedule I see at least 4 more loses. That puts them in the playoffs but I still think we will see a repeat of last year whether it be in the NFCCG or sooner. I would like to see them beat a winning team other than Chicago to have more confidence in them.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crap game...Houston shouldn't have scored or had more than about 6 first downs in the game...The Pack really needs to make some wholesale changes to the scheme and staff....getting a punt blocked is something you're taught not to give up in peewee ball...and all those sleepwalking drives in the 2nd half....man these dudes are awful...be lucky to win another game

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crap game...Houston shouldn't have scored or had more than about 6 first downs in the game...The Pack really needs to make some wholesale changes to the scheme and staff....getting a punt blocked is something you're taught not to give up in peewee ball...and all those sleepwalking drives in the 2nd half....man these dudes are awful...be lucky to win another game
Wow. I thought I was the negative Nancy around here. I’m not going that far but I will say I can’t remember the last time there was an all around good play by the defense. It’s either or, usually the pass defense is decent and the run defense stinks. Flip flopped today. Just about every pass completed by Watson there wasn’t a defender within 5 yards of the receiver.
Also, this may be early but I’m calling the Gary pick a bust. He looks like just another body out there. Nothing special at all. Once again the GB scouts got it wrong. I believe there have been more misses than hits over the past several drafts.

on a positive note: the defense only gave up 13 points to Houston in their house. The last 7 points was garbage time.

Last edited:

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I thought I was the negative Nancy around here. I’m not going that far but I will say I can’t remember the last time there was an all around good play by the defense. It’s either or, usually the pass defense is decent and the run defense stinks. Flip flopped today. Just about every pass completed by Watson there wasn’t a defender within 5 yards of the receiver.
Also, this may be early but I’m calling the Gary pick a bust. He looks like just another body out there. Nothing special at all. Once again the GB scouts got it wrong. I believe there have been more misses than hits over the past several drafts.

on a positive note: the defense only gave up 13 points to Houston in their house. The last 7 points was garbage time.
It could be a lot worse. At least we don’t have Atlanta’s defense...what a train wreck that is.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are going to need to put up 30 points a game to overcome their defensive flaws.