• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB@Colts

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to put their big boy pants on. Let’s see how much energy and effort they play with against a winning team. If it wasn’t for their schedule I don’t think they are 7-2. My prediction is the defense will give up a boat load of yards on the ground and in the air. Also, I don’t see the offense scoring more than 10 points. Prove me wrong Packers.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don’t understand how an “athlete” makes it to the NFL but is constantly hurt. How the hell did he make it in the first place? Sad thing is...he’s not worth the headache. Cut your losses GB and find someone who can play more than one game in a row.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to put their big boy pants on. Let’s see how much energy and effort they play with against a winning team. If it wasn’t for their schedule I don’t think they are 7-2. My prediction is the defense will give up a boat load of yards on the ground and in the air. Also, I don’t see the offense scoring more than 10 points. Prove me wrong Packers.
Well, the offense put up points but to bad they turned it over multiple times. Killed them in the end. Unfortunately the defense is zero help. Another back with close to 100 yards. All the draft picks and change of DC is a complete failure from the top all the way down. The inmates are running the asylum. Yea, I’m just a fan, what do I know other than the stats don’t tell everything but it’s an indicator of what’s wrong with defense. If anyone thinks this team is going to the Super Bowl you are fooling yourself.