• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB@9ers

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical packer pre season game. No 2’s 3’s against 9ers no 1’s. Offense can’t convert 3rd and 1 running the ball to save their lives. Not surprised though. The offense is moving the ball but has turned it over 3 times so far. Read that the rookie Doubs is the one to look out for…not impressed so far. He had one good catch for a TD but other than that, missed an easy catch and turned the ball over on another catch. Meh, I’m used to this team sucking in preseason. Question is, will they choke once again in the playoffs? I’m not holding my breath.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical packer pre season game. No 2’s 3’s against 9ers no 1’s. Offense can’t convert 3rd and 1 running the ball to save their lives. Not surprised though. The offense is moving the ball but has turned it over 3 times so far. Read that the rookie Doubs is the one to look out for…not impressed so far. He had one good catch for a TD but other than that, missed an easy catch and turned the ball over on another catch. Meh, I’m used to this team sucking in preseason. Question is, will they choke once again in the playoffs? I’m not holding my breath.
Niners #1’s????? ALL PROS Kittle, Samuel, Williams, Jusczzyk, Bosa, Warner all not playing. Starting RB and two starting OLinemen, total of 6 starters on D not suited up.

Packers can’t beat the Niners in the playoffs or pre season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners #1’s????? ALL PROS Kittle, Samuel, Williams, Jusczzyk, Bosa, Warner all not playing. Starting RB and two starting OLinemen, total of 6 starters on D not suited up.

Packers can’t beat the Niners in the playoffs or pre season.
Isn’t Lance the starter? Maybe not all the no 1’s but more than the packers. I don’t think there are any 1’s on offense or defense for the pack. And let’s be honest, 9ers didn’t beat GB in the playoffs last year. GB beat themselves. They choked that game away and horrible special teams all season long like they have been doing for several years now.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention that Jordan Love sucks. Another disappointing pick by the Packers inept scouting department.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Lance the starter? Maybe not all the no 1’s but more than the packers. I don’t think there are any 1’s on offense or defense for the pack. And let’s be honest, 9ers didn’t beat GB in the playoffs last year. GB beat themselves. They choked that game away and horrible special teams all season long like they have been doing for several years now.
Aaron Rogers is 0-4 in the playoffs against the Niners. LMAO!!!! Special Teams is part of the game.

Ya Lance is the starter. He has 2 NFL starts.

Niners have a better roster top to bottom.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watching the game? You have a starting LB still in the game late in 2nd quarter

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rogers is 0-4 in the playoffs against the Niners. LMAO!!!! Special Teams is part of the game.

Ya Lance is the starter. He has 2 NFL starts.

Niners have a better roster top to bottom.
Yes he is. He’s been a choke artist for several years now. What really is hilarious is the weak fuck is from CALIFORNIA!!! LMAO!!! Not sure about the better roster but I do know both teams watched the Super Bowl last year. ;)

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watching the game? You have a starting LB still in the game late in 2nd quarter
Who? Maybe he needs reps. Hell, even McGinnis said GB didn’t have any starters on defense in the game.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers did not have starting LB in game late in 2nd Quarter. Campbell, Smith and Gary did not even suit up... only Walker played in the 1st quarter to get reps.

Packers "potential" entire starting OL played 3 series, that will be dictated by Bakhtiari and Jenkins injuries and if get back in time for regular season. Newman got blown up by 49er on 3rd and short at right tackle on 3rd series. Hopefully with Jenkins coming off of PUP Newman can slide back inside for regular season.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers preseason game thoughts.

- Love played better than the stats. 2 interceptions were receivers bobbling balls they should have caught. Read the other interception 2 receivers ran wrong routes so only option was really Rodgers over middle (and poorly thrown ball that was intercepted).
- Packers right side of OL a bit shaky... hopefully Bakhtiari or Jenkins return soon... Jenkins already off the PUP is encouraging
- Rookie Enagbare looked very good with sack and TFL
- Slayton and McDuffie also made some plays on defense
- Doubs was a bit of a disappointment. Lots of news coming out of training camp regarding some big/tough catches. Did have the long TD.. but at least 2 big drops (Rodgers will hate that), one that would have been 1st down and other was intercepted (Rodgers will hate that even more).
- Crosby I think is expected back for regular season... hope that is true as backup kicker really shanked one FG attempt.
- As suspected the OL and WR position groups will probably be 2 big questions marks when pads go on for real. And special teams of course... but with new coordinator and some new players.. do not expect to be 30+ in special teams like last couple of years.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Saints game and it appears the special teams are going to be a problem...again

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Saints game and it appears the special teams are going to be a problem...again
Noticing that as well. I’m coming to the conclusion that it isn’t the coach or the scheme, it’s the personnel. Quality……just…….isn’t……there. Goes back to what I’ve been harping on for years now, scouting dept gets it wrong more than they get it right.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticing that as well. I’m coming to the conclusion that it isn’t the coach or the scheme, it’s the personnel. Quality……just…….isn’t……there. Goes back to what I’ve been harping on for years now, scouting dept gets it wrong more than they get it right.
A lot of drops from the receivers against NO. I guess they weren’t listening to what Rodgers said. Looked like a typical GB pre season game. My prediction for the season….as usual, make the playoffs and early exit.