• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gators will win the sec in 2020

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an aside, how long before a Kiffin recruit tries to hold up an Oxford mini-mart with a bb gun?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq! Not one word about a visor tossing competition! How in the name of CITRUS do you have a grand opening of Spurious's bar and not have a visor tossing competition?!?!

They don't want the general public to know. I guarantee it'll happen. That character provides plenty of marketing opportunities.

My kids will enjoy the coloring books.

56216742bd86effb5b8b77c1

A free pair of shoes if you buy the 6' long party sandwich.

5806d7155d9a0.image.jpg

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Yes indeed, your rustled status makes me tingly.
That's why this site sucks now and didn't 6-7 years ago. Debate me ... support your position. Talk sports. You don't rustle me ... it's fucking sports board. Let's have substantive discussions. You can rustle people on Twitter.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why this site sucks now and didn't 6-7 years ago. Debate me ... support your position. Talk sports. You don't rustle me ... it's fucking sports board. Let's have substantive discussions. You can rustle people on Twitter.

I'm not willing to take the chance on investing time in discussion with a noob. You have to prove yourself worthy elsewhere, especially being a dawgie and on a busy market day.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw another 4* TE on the pile. 5* RB Zach Evans should commit in the next couple weeks. 2020 shows promise, but there's no question a juggernaut is in the making in the following couple years.

Many thanks to FSU and Miami's current derpitude.

TE Nick Elksnis commits to Florida

Elksnis is commitment No. 14 for the Gators in the 2021 cycle. He joins Baltimore (MD) St. Frances Academy four-star cornerback Clinton Burton Jr., Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas four-star defensive end Tyreak Sapp, Ocala (Fla.) Vanguard four-star wide receiver Trevonte Rucker, Loganville (GA) Grayson four-star quarterback Carlos Del Rio, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy four-star cornerback Kamar Wilcoxson, Miami (Fla.) Palmetto three-star athlete Brashard Smith, Sumter (SC) three-star defensive end Justus Boone, Orlando (Fla.) Jones offensive tackle Javonte Gardner, Powder Springs (GA) McEachern linebacker Chief Borders, Loganville (Ga.) Grayson four-star wide receiver Daejon Reynolds, Tampa (Fla.) Jefferson four-star tight end Gage Wilcox, Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar three-star defensive end Christopher Thomas, and Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson three-star offensive tackle George Jackson.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw another 4* TE on the pile. 5* RB Zach Evans should commit in the next couple weeks. 2020 shows promise, but there's no question a juggernaut is in the making in the following couple years.

Many thanks to FSU and Miami's current derpitude.

TE Nick Elksnis commits to Florida

Elksnis is commitment No. 14 for the Gators in the 2021 cycle. He joins Baltimore (MD) St. Frances Academy four-star cornerback Clinton Burton Jr., Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas four-star defensive end Tyreak Sapp, Ocala (Fla.) Vanguard four-star wide receiver Trevonte Rucker, Loganville (GA) Grayson four-star quarterback Carlos Del Rio, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy four-star cornerback Kamar Wilcoxson, Miami (Fla.) Palmetto three-star athlete Brashard Smith, Sumter (SC) three-star defensive end Justus Boone, Orlando (Fla.) Jones offensive tackle Javonte Gardner, Powder Springs (GA) McEachern linebacker Chief Borders, Loganville (Ga.) Grayson four-star wide receiver Daejon Reynolds, Tampa (Fla.) Jefferson four-star tight end Gage Wilcox, Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar three-star defensive end Christopher Thomas, and Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson three-star offensive tackle George Jackson.
Mullen is killing it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has more commits than anyone else in the country. Half of them are 3 stars.

Welp, that solved that great mystery.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not willing to take the chance on investing time in discussion with a noob. You have to prove yourself worthy elsewhere, especially being a dawgie and on a busy market day.
Got it ... no match for my intellect. Typical Gaytor.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama still not reporting any covid 19 cases because nobody takes test there....especially the football team

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State got the entire team tested for COVID by including a free pair of shoes with the exam. None tested positive. However, one player had crabs and another hit the nurse practitioner in the face.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still on this? i am enjoying living rent free in you little brain.

I see your panties are still in quite a wad little lady.