• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gators will win the sec in 2020

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I think Florida would have a lot to teach anyone in the SEC about mediocrity, without that twenty year stretch you guys are a Mississippi school at best. With that 20 year stretch you're what, the 7th best SEC team in terms of SEC Championships...sounds worse than mediocre to me, considering there are only 10 original teams.

Actually, it sounds about like your recruiting class, 5 3-stars? Y'all concerned that UCF was going to steal all the mediocre talent? You have more 3 stars already committed than we had in our last two years combined. Far be it from me to question the might Dan Mullen though, master recruiter. Maybe you could start another thread about how the Florida 3-stars are better than 3-stars because 'Florida'.
`

Awww no way. You're priming the pump to cling to pre-1990s NCs! Wow, things must be worse than I thought in Tusky.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww no way. You're priming the pump to cling to pre-1990s NCs! Wow, things must be worse than I thought in Tusky.

LOL, I can't imagine why a Florida fan would want to pretend like the SEC started playing football in 1990... Only Florida fans could finish second in their division and act like they won the National Championship. Best of luck locking up the rest of the Florida 3 star market.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I can't imagine why a Florida fan would want to pretend like the SEC started playing football in 1990... Only Florida fans could finish second in their division and act like they won the National Championship. Best of luck locking up the rest of the Florida 3 star market.

That's strange...it seems to me you're talking like you won the NC while finishing 3rd in your division. :scratch:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's strange...it seems to me you're talking like you won the NC while finishing 3rd in your division. :scratch:

Well, then you've not been paying attention. We had a disappointing season, which is why we are disappointed, not exited because we beat some middling ACC team in a bowl game and signed 13 players in March, half of which should have been players you should have signed when you failed to get someone better. Let me guess, all your 3 stars run 4.2 40's and you got the jump on everybody... Congrats on signing a middling SEC recruiting class 6 months early. The fact that you are excited about this shit speaks volumes about how far Florida is from being back...

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a disappointing season, which is why we are disappointed, not exited because we beat some middling ACC team in a bowl game
Wo wo wo, lets keep it clean in here

And let the record show that Virginia is not some "middling" ACC team but in fact a Premium ACC team :2cents:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, then you've not been paying attention. We had a disappointing season, which is why we are disappointed, not exited because we beat some middling ACC team in a bowl game and signed 13 players in March, half of which should have been players you should have signed when you failed to get someone better. Let me guess, all your 3 stars run 4.2 40's and you got the jump on everybody... Congrats on signing a middling SEC recruiting class 6 months early. The fact that you are excited about this shit speaks volumes about how far Florida is from being back...

lol. Well, we soundly beat an Auburn team that beat Bama...and played better against LSUx than Bama. So, just run along and tout the formerly great football team of that very poor university in some other thread.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you have been crying like a little girl. That's been my point all along little lady.
Are you still on this? i am enjoying living rent free in you little brain.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Well, we soundly beat an Auburn team that beat Bama...and played better against LSUx than Bama. So, just run along and tout the formerly great football team of that very poor university in some other thread.
If you think you played LSU better than Bama did, you didn't watch the game. Besides, are you really crowing that you had a better loss? Damn, this pre-season media love affair with UF is going to y'all's heads.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think you played LSU better than Bama did, you didn't watch the game. Besides, are you really crowing that you had a better loss? Damn, this pre-season media love affair with UF is going to y'all's heads.

:lol:

Yes indeed, your rustled status makes me tingly.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever you say princess. I'll let you know when how to beat Florida keeps me up at night. Doesn't look like that will be anytime soon, based on your "top" recruiting class, lol.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Florida fans could finish second in their division and act like they won the National Championship.
ahem... Doesnt bama officially claim national championship seasons with bowl game losses?

That's not just one fan being stupid... It's the entire administration.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahem... Doesnt bama officially claim national championship seasons with bowl game losses?

That's not just one fan being stupid... It's the entire administration.

Hmmm...a fan of a team that won it's first bowl game in 1952, it's first major bowl game in 1966 and it's second major bowl game 4 years into Steve Spurrier's coaching stint at Florida doesn't understand how AP National Championships were determined prior to 1968...

iu

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...a fan of a team that won it's first bowl game in 1952, it's first major bowl game in 1966 and it's second major bowl game 4 years into Steve Spurrier's coaching stint at Florida doesn't understand how AP National Championships were determined prior to 1968...

iu
And you're defending it too... brilliant.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nix connects on the goalline with Seth Williams we win that game...just saying.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're defending it too... brilliant.

I feel confident in saying that no matter how you figure them, there is no one currently alive that will ever see a day where Florida has more championships than Alabama...of any flavor. No doubt the next 100 years of Florida football will be better than the first 100, but with the addition of more teams, it seems unlikely Florida improves greatly on being the 6th or 7th best SEC program.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel confident in saying that no matter how you figure them, there is no one currently alive that will ever see a day where Florida has more championships than Alabama...of any flavor. No doubt the next 100 years of Florida football will be better than the first 100, but with the addition of more teams, it seems unlikely Florida improves greatly on being the 6th or 7th best SEC program.
You're probably right about number of championships vs Alabama's. At least in our lifetime.

Unless UF starts making them up like Bama.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3