• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Evaluation from Genius

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky played horribly. I would love to say it was rust from not playing. But what's really troubling is, he looks like the exact same QB from last year making the same rookie mistakes: He doesn't look off receivers. doesn't go through his progressions. doesn't keep his eyes on the play clock! If Trubisky weren't doing these things and still missing throws, then yes it's probably rust from inactivity. But these are fundamental things you learn to do and should be second nature. The only throws he's confident in making are the ones to his RBs. If this isn't rust, it's already over. I don't know what Nagy was talking about concerning Trubisky and all the acolades he was giving Trubisky in the preseason.

I don't know why Matt Nagy stopped running the ball in the second qtr the minute GB took the lead. He abandoned it completely. And the only guy that was doing anything on offense was David Montgomery and he stopped using him. It was bizarre to watch. I hope someone asks Matt what happened here. Montgomery is by far our best weapon already. I bet it was like 5 runs total after they took the lead. I couldn't believe it.

Our defense played well as a whole but GB took Mack, Hicks and Jackson out of the game. These guys were non factors really. Roquan Smith on the other hand appears to have reached the next level. Overall however, holding the rusty Rodgers to 7 total points is fantastic. What a waste this defense will be if Trubisky is not it.

Adam Shaheen is horrible. He's just a big slow white guy. I know people were high on him outside of his injuries but i saw nothing in this guy.

Pineiro made a big FG under heavy pressure and then kicked the ball out of bounds on the very next kickoff. Horrible. We still have a kicker issue.

Floyd had 2 sacks but if i remember correctly they were more coverage sacks.

Robertson Harris looked great.

Like i said before Amukamara is our weakest link on our secondary. He's going to give up a lot of plays.