• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Balls

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On offense:
Trubisky
Cohen
Gabriel
Burton

On defense:
Mack
Jackson
Callahan
Nichols
(who filled in quite nicely after replacing the booted Hicks)
And a huge honorable mention to Toliver, who I thought played extremely well for a guy we knew was going to be targeted.

Feel free to dish out any game balls to whoever you thought should get one as well.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give one to the Oline and Trubs and Pace and Nagy. 4 balls is better then 2 my circus friend tells me.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nagy for keeping his foot on the pedal and having this team ready to play.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line played their best game of the year, and lost in all the hub bub is that James Daniels replaced Eric Kush early on in the 1st quarter. I don't think it's any coincidence that the line seemed way better. Kid is a mauler and deserves to be on the field. I love the starting 5 now. They could be one of the better units in the league. This team is really looking stacked in all phases.

As others have stated...Nagy, for opening up the passing game playbook, great scheming and for not letting up.

Trubearsky, for shutting fucks up for at least a week. Great decision-making, footwork and accuracy. Kid was spinning it yesterday.

The Defense, all three phases are balling, and that includes depth players. Guys like Lynch, Tolliver, Nichols. Nichols was a monster in there after Hicks shit his pants. They are a force to be reckoned with.

The Bears have a good young team. I think they have a great chance this year to not only make the playoffs, but win the division outright.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line played their best game of the year, and lost in all the hub bub is that James Daniels replaced Eric Kush early on in the 1st quarter. I don't think it's any coincidence that the line seemed way better. Kid is a mauler and deserves to be on the field. I love the starting 5 now. They could be one of the better units in the league. This team is really looking stacked in all phases.

I wanted not only to point out that it finally looks like we'll be seeing Daniels a great deal more from this point forward, I also feel a need to give a shout out to Cody Whitehair. As we all know, it's rare for any OL to have his name called out by the announcers, unless it's for a penalty or showing a replay where one of them misses his block. And of course when it comes to being a center, the additional negative notice is due to a bad snap. How refreshing that we haven't heard Cody's name mentioned much at all, and what couple of times his name has been called out, it's been for positive reasons. His play at C has improved tremendously over last year. Still wondering if eventually him and Daniels will swap spots, but for now, I agree with Beardown, our OL has become a team strength.