• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 6 ... the Lions

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus man...let a game play out before killing the defense.

After the first quarter that offense didnt do hardly anything. They were gifted 6 points from Shepherd.

i don't think i was killing the defense just questioning whether they would hold up against better QB talent. They held up for the most part. The 2 big passing plays were a bit concerning. They did a great job against the run. I believe this was the first game that they did not have any turnovers and won. Still work to be done but they are coming along and hopefully will be playing their best ball late December.

What i liked? Lazard showed some aggressiveness at the end of a couple of his catches which was a pleasant surprise. i liked the toughness he showed against Detroit. Nice to see a GB receiver stick it to the defense. Usually its the other way around. Props to J. Williams doing the same thing at the end of his runs. Gotta keep smacking them in the mouth.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR room is getting way too thin. Allison and Kumerow haven't been getting it done. Allison has dropped too many and Kumerow doesn't seem to get open. Kumerow played most downs and had only 2 catches last night. Shepherd has got to be in the doghouse after causing two turnovers last night.

Remember when Jordy was asked if he'd sign with the Packers if they got in a jam at WR? It may be time.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR room is getting way too thin. Allison and Kumerow haven't been getting it done. Allison has dropped too many and Kumerow doesn't seem to get open. Kumerow played most downs and had only 2 catches last night. Shepherd has got to be in the doghouse after causing two turnovers last night.

Remember when Jordy was asked if he'd sign with the Packers if they got in a jam at WR? It may be time.

Lazard may be a diamond in the rough.