• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 6. Nittany Lions at Iowa Hawkeyes

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had some bad, bad, bad screw job attetmpts and successes by John O'Neill in past and last night ranks right at the top. How th ebig Ten lets this guy near out games after his history of inexplicably bad, crrucial calls in big games and the fact he told our players he felt we shouldn't even be allowed to have a team during the Nebraska game in 2012 is beyond me.

Big win for the team, defense is elite, offense keeps coming along and we FINALLY have a running game that can close out with a lead in 4 minute offense.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had some bad, bad, bad screw job attetmpts and successes by John O'Neill in past and last night ranks right at the top. How th ebig Ten lets this guy near out games after his history of inexplicably bad, crrucial calls in big games and the fact he told our players he felt we shouldn't even be allowed to have a team during the Nebraska game in 2012 is beyond me.

Big win for the team, defense is elite, offense keeps coming along and we FINALLY have a running game that can close out with a lead in 4 minute offense.

I went to a concert last night so I didn't see the game. But on my way home I stopped in my buddies bar. He said "you know I hate Penn State but they may have been screwed worse than any team I have ever seen." Good news - they won anyhow.