• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 4 2020 Eagles @ 49'ers

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert and Maddox will miss some time because of ankle injuries. Ertz and Rodgers will be the tight ends.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert and Maddox will miss some time because of ankle injuries. Ertz and Rodgers will be the tight ends.
This game is going to get ugly quickly I think. I realize the 49ers are banged up as well, but they still have a solid defense and their offense can still score apparently. I think we lose by at least 10.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Reagor has been put on IR.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just not confident in our ability to win any game right now. Historically, this is the type of game the Eagles get angry and play well. Here is hoping that team still exists.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just not confident in our ability to win any game right now. Historically, this is the type of game the Eagles get angry and play well. Here is hoping that team still exists.
I'm hoping too.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been saying for a couple of years now the eagles are old and wentz isn't the QB for this team. some people are starting to see it now, but it's way too late. those who still have a foolish belief the eagles are just off to a bad start need to wake up. the reality is, you need to start cheering for 2 things.. and they ain't pretty.

1) the eagles need to lose. they're not beating the ravens, cowboys twice, seahawks, packers, saints, etc. that wasn't happening if they WERE GOOD, but they're not. it's over. the more they lose.. the better the pick and the more the FO realizes how bad we really are, what changes need to be made.

2) wentz needs to continue to play like the worst QB in the league that he is this season. he's shouldn't be our QB moving forward.. and something has to give. hurts needs to get on the field and hopefully excel. not for his stock, for his future on the team.. but just to prove he's ANOTHER QB who can easily move the offense like foles and a gimpy mccown could do.. exposing wentz to the point of no return.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to go out on a limb and say we win this one. Strange things happen Sunday night

We get a bunch of lucky turnovers early one of which is returned for a touchdown. Special teams also score a touchdown and we go up big.
Late in the game we almost blow it....but hang on for a win as the 49rs miss a last second field goal.

24-21 Eagles...LETS GO!!!!!

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been saying for a couple of years now the eagles are old and wentz isn't the QB for this team. some people are starting to see it now, but it's way too late. those who still have a foolish belief the eagles are just off to a bad start need to wake up. the reality is, you need to start cheering for 2 things.. and they ain't pretty.

1) the eagles need to lose. they're not beating the ravens, cowboys twice, seahawks, packers, saints, etc. that wasn't happening if they WERE GOOD, but they're not. it's over. the more they lose.. the better the pick and the more the FO realizes how bad we really are, what changes need to be made.

2) wentz needs to continue to play like the worst QB in the league that he is this season. he's shouldn't be our QB moving forward.. and something has to give. hurts needs to get on the field and hopefully excel. not for his stock, for his future on the team.. but just to prove he's ANOTHER QB who can easily move the offense like foles and a gimpy mccown could do.. exposing wentz to the point of no return.
Only problem with this is that our front office is incapable of drafting. So even if we lose and get a top 5 pick.......I am sure they will screw it up.
We sold our souls for that superbowl win and are now cursed. We will draft the guy that can't stay healthy

Also starting Hurts would be a huge mistake imo
We have to back Wentz for the rest of the season and hopefully he can turn it around. If not we groom Hurts to take his place either next year or the following year.
You are 100% correct about the age of this team and it won't be fixed for 2-3 years. Maybe longer if this front office can't get their head out of their ass......although I do think this draft was a good one...but they are raw and can not be pushed into action too early.

There are a lot of good things coming....but we need to fix this O-line first. This is the biggest weakness on the team imo

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters and DJAX have been stealing money for the past few years.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Travis Fullgham tonight. He could be a steal. He has size, and fights for the ball (unlike JJAW).

I HOPE that he is really good because Wentz deserves to have SOME WR weapons that he can throw the ball to.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so they were successful on the 2-pointer but still the question is why go for 2 there ? :scratch:
The success doesn't nullify the question

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our linebackers are really bad. How is it possible that they think its not a problem. Put the kid in for Christ sakes. It can’t get any worse