• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 14: Lions vs Cardinals

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain why Will Harris was better at CB today then he was at Safety all year? He was great but he did not suck either.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Congrats to all Lions fans, damn I wish I had that game locally.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I wish I had that game locally.
If I'm home I can watch the Lions on the internet. In the Southwest, I can't get away from the Packers, Buccaneers and Patriots games every week... doesn't matter who they're playing.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm home I can watch the Lions on the internet. In the Southwest, I can't get away from the Packers, Buccaneers and Patriots games every week... doesn't matter who they're playing.
Sounds like me with the Jags, there will be good or potentially good match ups on the tele and I get the Jags games. Oyyy

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve watched a lot of Oregon this year and when he played I wasn’t all that impressed. Seems like a Clowney type. All the talent but lacks commitment. Saying that I still think they would have to take him if Hutchinson is gone.

Can't believe Clownly busted TBH.
Shows that in the NFL. You have to work hard. No matter the God given gifts.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Lions drop to like pick 5 and take Kyle Hamilton

I would take him or that Stingley guy over Hutchinson.
Him and Anoyrue or however the fuck you spell it would be a sick CB combo.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take him or that Stingley guy over Hutchinson.
Him and Anoyrue or however the fuck you spell it would be a sick CB combo.
With Jerry Jacobs and AJ Parker, and you always have the chance Okudah can become what we hoped for. Melifonwu got hurt before we could really see what we had with. I think the Lions have a solid foundation on CB, not elite in the league, but for sure enough to be good.

At safety we have Tracy Walker. I think adding linebacker sized Eric Berry would take the biggest weakness on D and turn it into a strength.

Not that I would complain about Stingley, looking at all the injuries we have at DB having more is better than less.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe Clownly busted TBH.
Shows that in the NFL. You have to work hard. No matter the God given gifts.
To be fair, besides that one hit on the Michigan running back in about game, Clowney pretty much busted in college too.
Thibodaux hasn't put up as many sacks as you'd like to see, but he had a ton of pressures to start the season. I've been so busy working weekends that I haven't really even paid attention to if he continued that.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I would complain about Stingley, looking at all the injuries we have at DB having more is better than less.

Can never have enough CB's.
I don't expect anything from Okudah TBH.
Dude sucked before the Achilles injury. Those injuries zap a lot of explosion.
Not to mention Ohio State players are SUUUUPER over rated in the NFL.
Only Joey Bosa seems to be legit.
Mostly a bunch of Dwayne Haskins types.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, besides that one hit on the Michigan running back in about game, Clowney pretty much busted in college too.
Thibodaux hasn't put up as many sacks as you'd like to see, but he had a ton of pressures to start the season. I've been so busy working weekends that I haven't really even paid attention to if he continued that.

They both have that rare speed off the edge. Clownly must be lazy as hell because even a small amount of work with his gifts and he could of made multiple pro bowls.

None of us on this board are ever going to have the inside scoop on any of these kid's work ethic. All you can do is draft the guy with the gifts and hope he's a hard worker.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Jerry Jacobs and AJ Parker, and you always have the chance Okudah can become what we hoped for. Melifonwu got hurt before we could really see what we had with. I think the Lions have a solid foundation on CB, not elite in the league, but for sure enough to be good.

At safety we have Tracy Walker. I think adding linebacker sized Eric Berry would take the biggest weakness on D and turn it into a strength.

Can never have enough CB's.
I don't expect anything from Okudah TBH.
Dude sucked before the Achilles injury. Those injuries zap a lot of explosion.
Not to mention Ohio State players are SUUUUPER over rated in the NFL.
Only Joey Bosa seems to be legit.
Mostly a bunch of Dwayne Haskins types.
This is the worst draft for top end talent I have seen in a long time. With all the covid stuff it is a crapshoot on who will pan out.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m more into the pick as a way to get the locals excited. He’s rather thin framed for DEnd at the next level.
Other than an inch shorter, Aidan Hutchinson is the same size as Jared Allen. Both Hutchinson and Arnold Ebiketie (Penn State) were explosive their Sr year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain why Will Harris was better at CB today then he was at Safety all year? He was great but he did not suck either.

That didn't long, now did it ?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst draft for top end talent I have seen in a long time. With all the covid stuff it is a crapshoot on who will pan out.

Nothing more Lionesque than to get the top pick with no top end talent. :heh::heh::heh:

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen of Kayvon Thibodeaux, he doesn't play like a showboat, he seems more humble.

Yeah that is really what the Lions need. JPP type of DE.