• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 13.... Redskins

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has played better of late, so they Packers better not take this team lightly. The Pack has plenty to play for, and that makes every one of these last 4 games important... so they need to prepare for this game like it's a big one...as they all are

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we beat Washington, Chicago and Detroit we will win the division even with a loss at Minny.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we beat Washington, Chicago and Detroit we will win the division even with a loss at Minny.

well, none of those are a gimme. This team (like GB teams in the past) has been to up and down. My biggest concern will be the defense playing against a serviceable vet QB. They struggle mightily.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers warming up before the game...
ingif-gif.225473

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 field goals in the second half. O-line has to play better and Rodgers has to take that quick route on 3rd and short. They won’t be able to do that against minny and win.

Defense played well in spurts and held the running backs and receivers under a hundred. Against a hobbled rookie QB, not exactly earth shattering. 13 games into the season and the secondary is still having communication issues. Scheme? Coach? Stupid players? Combination? Not sure but that is not the sign of a good team. Yea, yea Debbie downer but I bring it up cuz it will bite them in the ass and cost them a quick exit from the playoffs.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, yea Debbie downer but I bring it up cuz it will bite them in the ass and cost them a quick exit from the playoffs.

We've seen both the offense and the defense get blazing hot and take over a game. We've also seen them both get ice cold. This team has been wildly inconsistent drive-to-drive and game-to-game. Thankfully, they've had enough good to get wins, but I don't think a whole lot of people have the Packers making noise in the playoffs primarily because of that inconsistency.

It's possible they can get everything together at the right time and make a run - and that's what we're all hoping for - but we certainly don't expect it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I look at it we are going to make the playoffs, most likely, which means we have a shot. Yes we got obliterated by ATL but we made the NFC Title game with smoke and mirrors a handful of years ago. If you get in anything can happen

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen both the offense and the defense get blazing hot and take over a game. We've also seen them both get ice cold. This team has been wildly inconsistent drive-to-drive and game-to-game. Thankfully, they've had enough good to get wins, but I don't think a whole lot of people have the Packers making noise in the playoffs primarily because of that inconsistency.

It's possible they can get everything together at the right time and make a run - and that's what we're all hoping for - but we certainly don't expect it.

*fingers crossed* Gotta get hot going in the playoffs to make some noise.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I look at it we are going to make the playoffs, most likely, which means we have a shot. Yes we got obliterated by ATL but we made the NFC Title game with smoke and mirrors a handful of years ago. If you get in anything can happen

This is true. Won the super bowl as a wild card playing all the games on the road. Just hope the good GB shows up in the playoffs.

On a different note. Minny beat the 3-9 lions at home 20-7 so sometimes GB wins big and sometimes they don’t.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. Won the super bowl as a wild card playing all the games on the road. Just hope the good GB shows up in the playoffs.

On a different note. Minny beat the 3-9 lions at home 20-7 so sometimes GB wins big and sometimes they don’t.
yep. I will take an ugly W over a pretty L anytime!