• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 12: Lions vs Vikings

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd and 2 they dont put in the FB and run straight up the middle. 4th and .5 and they put the FB in and then throw. That is 4th dimension chess right there:L
Vikings three 2 point conversions attempts are something you would see in your 20 pre-season games.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's a choice between athleticism and heart, take the guy with heart. Hutchinson.
Your job's hard enough, Dick. Go with a guy like Papale next year, once you've established yourself. You've got Mr. Tose, the media, everyone breathing down your neck. A good share of the veterans don't even like him.
He's got heart.
People don't want heart, Dick. They want wins.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RT PENEI SEWELL, DETROIT LIONS

Second Team: Ryan Ramczyk, New Orleans Saints

When Sewell moved back to right tackle to accommodate Taylor Decker‘s return from injury, there were concerns we could see a repeat of his preseason struggles at that spot. That has been far from the case, though. He's arguably been even better on the right side than he was on the left. After a tough few weeks to begin the campaign, he is cooking as of late. Only Trent Williams carries a higher overall PFF grade since Week 6.

Rookie right tackle Penei Sewell was among the Detroit Lions' top-three graded players on the offensive side of the football in Week 13, according to Pro Football Focus.

In fact, since Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season, Sewell has been the second-highest graded offensive tackle in the league, as he has earned a 86.6 grade.

In 259 pass-blocking snaps the last seven weeks, the 21-year-old rookie has only allowed one sack.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Anthony Lynn get the axe after one season and do the Lions possibly go after the former LSU passing game coordinator/Panther's OC.

Brady's system was what helped to propel Joe Burrow's skyrocketing performance in his final year at LSU.

IDK, but the play calling lacks creativity whether it's Lynn or Campbell.

I believe the rift between Panther's HC Ruhle and Brady was regarding the lack of run plays not being called by Brady during games.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they're firing on all cylinders for the playoffs.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Anthony Lynn get the axe after one season and do the Lions possibly go after the former LSU passing game coordinator/Panther's OC.

Brady's system was what helped to propel Joe Burrow's skyrocketing performance in his final year at LSU.

I believe the rift between Panther's HC Ruhle and Brady was regarding the lack of run plays not being called by Brady during games.

Lynn is absolutely done, Campbell has been significantly worse at the play calls though. If Brady is not likely to call run plays he is not the right OC for the Lions either.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady is not likely to call run plays he is not the right OC for the Lions either.

Pure speculation on whether the statement is/was true. I surely haven't watched their games and that team is a complete shit-show. Sam Darnold, PJ Walker and Cam Newton as QB's and then add in McCaffrey is out for the season again. Chubba Hubbard and Ameer Abdullah doesn't do much for me.

Burrow had Clyde Edwards-Helaire and a couple other RB's that were relied upon. IDK for sure what the reality is for firing Brady. It seems premature only being a year and a half into that job and McCaffrey missing most of those games and add in not having much in the QB department.

Last edited:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure speculation on whether the statement is/was true. I surely haven't their games and that team is a complete shit-show. Sam Darnold, PJ Walker and Cam Newton as QB's and then add in McCaffrey is out for the season again. Chubba Hubbard and Ameer Abdullah doesn't do much for me.

Burrow had Clyde Edwards-Helaire and a couple other RB's that were relied upon. IDK for sure what the reality is for firing Brady. It seems premature only being a year and a half into that job and McCaffrey missing most of those games and add in not having much in the QB department.
If the OC does not mention pad level 5 times in his introductory press conference I have no interest

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OC does not mention pad level 5 times in his introductory press conference I have no interest

Maybe Brady is nothing more than another Joe Lombardi type OC although the latter is back at it somewhere - LAC ?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats would your reaction be "IF" Mike Zimmer got the axe by the Vikings and hired Joe Brady?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats would your reaction be "IF" Mike Zimmer got the axe by the Vikings and hired Joe Brady?

Let the youngbloods get a chance. How much more could it hurt their franchise ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems as though as @Old Lion is recuperating from whatever ale's him for not putting up the next game thread, I'm forced to post here.

DC Glenn will be utilizing LB Josh Woods and Derrick Barnes more in this upcoming game versus Denver.

You’ll see Woods and Barnes in a rotation this week, with those guys playing with Alex out.

Anzalone leads the Lions with 78 tackles, but has an NFL-high 15 missed tackles according to Pro Football Reference.