• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 11 ... 49ers

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are coming off the bye week, so hopefully some of the nagging things healed up for them.

The NFC is all jammed up at the top for the playoffs, so I hope they're focused and play their best football moving forward. One play at a time, one quarter at a time, one game at a time with solid focus and best effort...

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have played a tick underwhelming the past two games against the Chargers and Panthers - two middling teams, but seem to play up to the competition when staring down good teams. Hopefully that recent play was just pre-bye-week mud trudging and now that they got their rest and recovery they'll put the foot back on the gas. They'll need to because this game is critical for potential playoff seeding.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past, when playoff implications are on the line, GB hasn't taken advantage of the opportunity to put themselves in a better position. That said, im back to not trusting the defense. I like that they are stingy in the red zone but still give up way to many big plays. I don't think this ever gets fixed.

GB 17
SF 34

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never ceases to amaze me how the Packers almost never show up for this kind of game... that bye week looks like they spent it well. AWFUL!!!

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not surprised. I’ve seen this from the Packers several times. They have a chance to put themselves in a good position and Are completely embarrassing the Packer organization. GB, gotta be the worst 8-2 team in the league. They will be one and done in the playoffs. I’ve said this before and I’ll keep saying it, they don’t have enough horses in the stable to get to the big dance. Just a complete joke.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely part of it. SF has 23 points. When your offense is struggling you need a good defense to help out.

oh, and don’t get me wrong. A lot of people praise the O-line. Not me, I think they give up way to many sacks along with Rodgers. They struggle against better teams in the league. Speaking of Rodgers, he can be phenomenal one game and then look like total dog shit the next(see charger game).

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely part of it. SF has 23 points. When your offense is struggling you need a good defense to help out.
They weren’t at that point. There was one big play in the first to Samuel. Other than that they were fine. SF got 3 free points on an awful call in King and 7 points on the Rodgers fumble. JK Scott’s poor punting has given them short fields all damn day

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I really don't get is San Fran has one guy that can really blow a game open, Kittle, and they allowed him to do it. That makes no sense to me at all...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I really don't get is San Fran has one guy that can really blow a game open, Kittle, and they allowed him to do it. That makes no sense to me at all...
Agreed. My fear was the run game and Kittle. We did well against the run game but Kittle destroyed us

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers were out coached early then once Bulaga went down they only had to lean on us

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers were out coached early then once Bulaga went down they only had to lean on us

He’s been a liability for years. Solid when he’s in but gets hurt way to often.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past, when playoff implications are on the line, GB hasn't taken advantage of the opportunity to put themselves in a better position. That said, im back to not trusting the defense. I like that they are stingy in the red zone but still give up way to many big plays. I don't think this ever gets fixed.

GB 17
SF 34

I was close except I gave the Packers too much credit.

What a sham of a team. Just looking at the stats I put most of the blame on the offense. Specifically on Rodgers and the O-line. And once again the defense giving up big plays. 1st red flag was after the 3rd game the D giving up big plays. 2nd red flag was the Charger game and now the 3rd red flag is the 9er game. That’s enough for me to lose any confidence I had in this team. They have 5 games left. I think they win 3 of them only because they are against shittier teams with rookie QBs. They will end up with a wild card cuz minny will win the division and GB will be out of the playoffs the first game. Can they turn it around? Maybe cuz this team is similar to past teams where you just don’t know who’s going to show up. The disappointing part is not that they lost but how they lost says volumes about how unprepared, lack of quality coaching and most of all how under skilled this team is. Damn, just gets tiring seeing the same shit year after year. The decision makers in this organization are not getting it done!