• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 10: Lions @ Browns

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of JRM above, why the hell did he bite wrongly on the Jarvis Landry wildcat TD run.
These kinds of mistakes run rampant with him and it is reason enough to warrant to draft a LB early, in my opinion.
He's at the closest hash mark in the following clip and he runs towards the outside to cover the TE when he should clearly be locked into as the spy for Landry. Anzalone is correctly following the H-Back

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of JRM above, why the hell did he bite wrongly on the Jarvis Landry wildcat TD run.
These kinds of mistakes run rampant with him and it is reason enough to warrant to draft a LB early, in my opinion.
He's at the closest hash mark in the following clip and he runs towards the outside to cover the TE when he should clearly be locked into as the spy for Landry. Anzalone is correctly following the H-Back

I missed that part of the play, I was too focused on Brockers taking a bad angle and then not even attempting a tackle in the backfield.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put him in coach, he's ready to play :dhd:

The first college you went to was Alcorn State, and you were a quarterback back in the day. So give me the scouting report on you as a QB, and what type of influence was Steve McNair on you going to Alcorn?

That's my cousin, actually.

Get out of here.

Yeah, that's part of the reason I went there, to try to do what he did. And yeah, I actually played quarterback my whole life up until I (moved) to receiver. My quarterback skills are up there now. They won't put me out there but I can really sling it. I'm pretty much a dual threat but I can really put it in the air. If they give me a chance, then I can show them that, but until then it's always in the back pocket. But I really can sling it. And, yeah, I went to Alcorn my freshman year and then went to junior college after.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that part of the play, I was too focused on Brockers taking a bad angle and then not even attempting a tackle in the backfield.

Initially, during the game, I thought it was on Anzalone until the replay was played 3 or 4 times

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PFF took a shine to the Lions toughness, run game and blocking. RB D’Andre Swift earned the top grade at 83.1 overall, a figure bolstered by an 86.1 run grade.

The rest of the top-graded Lions from Week 11:

• RT Penei Sewell – 81.1
  • WR Amon-Ra St Brown – 75.3
  • TE Brock Wright – 71.3
  • C Evan Brown – 69.6
  • TE T.J. Hockenson – 69.4
They all graded out better than the top defensive player, LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin, who earned a 68.6 overall grade.

At the other end of the spectrum, these were the five lowest-graded Lions:

• LB Alex Anzalone – 29.0
  • LB Derrick Barnes – 29.7
  • S Tracy Walker – 38.0
  • CB Amani Oruwariye – 43.8
  • QB Tim Boyle – 44.6
Boyle should have been negative. Harris saved his day with a sack but he is the one who gave up the last td. Considering they only gave up 13 points the defensive scores seem pretty low.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brockers has been invisible. I would grab a PS player with potential and give him a crack. The season is over anyway.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brockers has been invisible. I would grab a PS player with potential and give him a crack. The season is over anyway.
I guess it is easy to stand out next to Donald. He takes up wither 3 olineman, or 1 Sewell

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it is easy to stand out next to Donald. He takes up wither 3 olineman, or 1 Sewell
I like our 2 new rookie DLs but we will need more. Flowers cant stay healthy either so we need a DE. Especially since we dont know if Okwara will be close to what he was.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We pretty much saw this coming.
This young man is so talented and he'll never be able to prove it as a Lion.

On Tuesday, the team announced that Hand has been placed on injured reserve for the second time this season, after leaving Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns with a groin injury.