• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G42 Trashhville @ 21-12-8 Kings 1/18/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the club, its dark and lonely in here but i have a feeling its going to fill up quickly

Me too. He's had what will be 6 years at the wheel, Sutter lasted the same but won 2 Cups.

Blake's blind loyalty to people is absurd. McLellan isn't a bad coach, he just isn't a Cup caliber coach.

He's taken this team as far as he can tale them.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not usually a blame the coach or replace him mid season type of guy....but its time, team needs a change and quickly if they want to identify and try to fix anything to save the season....otherwise they will be taking shots in the dark this offseason hoping what little they do makes a diff when we all thought G was the goto and now who knows

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers won, officially in third place in the division. Kings have fallen to WC1, if they lose this game in regulation they're WC2. OT/SO loss, they remain in WC1.

Brutal.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, Kings are in a lot of trouble even if they somehow make the PO, most all the teams they would play will man handle them...or embarrassingly lose to the Jets

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not usually a blame the coach or replace him mid season type of guy....but its time, team needs a change and quickly if they want to identify and try to fix anything to save the season....otherwise they will be taking shots in the dark this offseason hoping what little they do makes a diff when we all thought G was the goto and now who knows

I've never been a fire the coach guy...until it's time to fire the coach. It's time.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferraro calling out Kopitar and Buster. Kopitar is old, plays way too many minutes. What's Buster's excuse? Dude is 21 as we are reminded of so frequently when he isn't producing. He should be firing around like a rocket at that age.

Dude has 8 of his 12 goals in 4 games (2 goals each in those games) so in 38 others he has 4. Perspective.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferraro calling out Kopitar and Buster. Kopitar is old, plays way too many minutes. What's Buster's excuse? Dude is 21 as we are reminded of so frequently when he isn't producing.
I just had that arguement with someone today, he said Buster is finding his way finally.... I told him not even close, He's made a couple good plays I will give him that.... But most all of his points are gimme points that he didn't even have to do anything to get. If he becomes anything more than a bottom six guy I will definitely be surprised

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also gets the prime play. Time starts in the offensive zone. That's sort of thing... top power play....

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had that arguement with someone today, he said Buster is finding his way finally.... I told him not even close, He's made a couple good plays I will give him that.... But most all of his points are gimme points that he didn't even have to do anything to get. If he becomes anything more than a bottom six guy I will definitely be surprised

Most of his goals and points have come in bunches, look at his game log. I don't make this shit up, it's right there for everyone to see.

He's been MIA more than he has not. The thing is he is playing better than the last few seasons so this type of stuff is swept under the rug or ignored. But that isn't saying much, if anything tells you how poorly he played the first few years to set such a low bar.

I'll also be very surprised if at the end of his career he doesn't turn into a brutha Brian Boyle. Big, 1st round pick, flashes, but ultimately a depth piece and nothing more.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably game right here on this pp

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting hearing Ferraro call out Grundstrom, when a play "looks wrong it juts looks wrong". Well looking wrong and being wrong are two entirely different things.

Nothing dirty about that play, Novak grabbed his stick while they were going down. Keep in mind this was the dude I mentioned earlier in the thread about going down easy.

Loved him as a King, but suck it Ray.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is doughboy the only one really winding it up snd blasting....should see that from multiple guys when you cant score

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting hearing Ferraro call out Grundstrom, when a play "looks wrong it juts looks wrong". Well looking wrong and being wrong are two entirely different things.

Nothing dirty about that play, Novak grabbed his stick while they were going down. Keep in mind this was the dude I mentioned earlier in the thread about going down easy.

Loved him as a King, but suck it Ray.
Ya, he clearly grabs the stick

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is doughboy the only one really winding it up snd blasting....should see that from multiple guys when you cant score

Doesn't matter when you miss the net by 90' every time like he does.

But I agree, everyone should be just blasting it at this point.