• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FYI Bowman is 3rd in the league in tackles

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do expect? He is a product of Penn St football.....

Still, i wouldn't imagine he would be 3rd in the league(although after 3 games) but this is great.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
need to lock him up now, sign him to an extension!

Bowman is only in his second year of a four year Rookie contract. The Niners still has 2 years to sign him to an extention. Depending on how he actually do, I'd say he will get a much bigger contract than his $2.49 million rookie contract

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a man among boys at PSU.... I've only ever seen 1 lb ever move like he does at PSU. That was Lavarr Arrington

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Y'know, I didn't love the Bowman pick, and I didn't hate it. However, I was extremely skeptical he'd turn into an above average Ted LB. So far he's proving me wrong, and I'm glad he is.

Keep it up Navorro!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Y'know, I didn't love the Bowman pick, and I didn't hate it. However, I was extremely skeptical he'd turn into an above average Ted LB. So far he's proving me wrong, and I'm glad he is.

Keep it up Navorro!

I remember this very wall as it was me you were arguing with about Bowman when I declared him a second year starter. You were upset we didn't draft Ozzie Newsome to run our draft or something like that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I remember this very wall as it was me you were arguing with about Bowman when I declared him a second year starter. You were upset we didn't draft Ozzie Newsome to run our draft or something like that.

Of course I was upset the Niners didn't draft Ozzie Newsome! They pass on him every year! :)

Like I said, I didn't love the pick. I didn't hate it either. I HATED the Scott McKillop pick.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Of course I was upset the Niners didn't draft Ozzie Newsome! They pass on him every year! :)

Like I said, I didn't love the pick. I didn't hate it either. I HATED the Scott McKillop pick.

LOL!!!...Yes, yes we do keep passing on Newsome... WTH?!?

I remember your 'love' for McKillop as well. You never liked him.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee, Lb on Dallas has been a big playmaker. I think he went to PSU too.